068 / Thought so

"You just want attention don't you?" "Mhmm." "Thought so."

++++

I start pulling my clothes off, already upset that I had to walk in the rain after being sick. Closing and locking the bathroom door behind me.

— a bit later

I stand in front of the mirror silent, staring at the bags under my eyes. Mostly from Bill. He never sleeps, so I don't either.

(Not in that way)

"Bunny?" He opens the door. "How the fuck did you get in?" He shrugs before wrapping his arms around my torso. His hands resting on my hips.

"I'm half naked y' know." "Yeah. And that matters why?" "Whatever." I can feel him tugging gently on the towel. "Stop dummy." I giggle turning around in his arms.

He smiles at me, looking from my eyes to my lips ever so slightly. "What?" His fingers press into my lower back gently. "Nothing." He smiles putting his forehead against my collarbones.

"Why are you smi-"

Of course. Of fucking course.

His lips make contact with my neck gently. Sending chills down my spine. "Hey. I uh...I gotta get dressed." "Mhmm." "So I gotta like-" "Why are you so in a rush now?" He smirks looking up at me.

"No reason...just don't wanna stand here naked." "Hmm okay." He lets go, moving out of my way.

"Rock hard stan." Richie chuckles. "Am not!"

I close my door. "Jesus Christ." Rolling my eyes I find some pajama pants and a t-shirt. Yes, it's the afternoon, no that can't stop me from being comfortable.

I slide the t-shirt over my head, feeling cold hands against my ribs again. "Bill?" "Hmm?" "Can I not get dressed with you in here?" "Well you're done aren't you?" "Yes." "Then come on."

He pulls me into the living room, sitting me down beside him. "Well, you're in a good mood." "Mhmm." He lays his head in my lap gently. "Why? You're never this happy?" He shrugs pulling my hand onto his cheek.

"You just want attention don't you?" "Mhmm." "Thought so." I giggle grabbing my phone. "Go away." "Stop being so difficult then." "You know you're a real pain in the ass sometimes, Eddie." Eddie gasps slightly, I hold my breath.

None of us are used to him calling Eddie by his name.

"What'd you call me?" "Eddie. No more Eds or any of those nick-" "How about now?" "Kiss me again Eds." He chuckles.

"Weirdos," Bill mutters grabbing my phone.