081 / Meaning behind hand sqeezes

The way he squeezes my hand without even knowing what it means.

++++

"Mhmm." I rest my head on top of his. Drawing light shapes on his back as I lightly raise his shirt up.

"Are you sure they won't say anything?" "It depends. If they do just ignore them." "Hmm." His small hands touch my chest, running his thumb over my collarbones.

"I didn't think I would've left a mark." He whispers, clearly talking to himself. "That was my plan to." He glares at me slightly. "Oh, you ass." He giggles.

"You liked it though. Don't lie." I smirk as he hides his face. "C'mon. Let's go get ready." He frowns at my statement. I start to get up, he latches onto me. "Either we're getting in the shower together or you can wait. Your choice." He immediately climbs off of me.

"Tempting." He mutters to himself. I look him up and down slightly. "You're very bad at whispering y' know." I chuckle.

— walking to school

"Richie and Eddie were arguing again." "Over?" "I don't know. Cheating maybe." "I caught that little shit kissing someone else." Richie yawns, walking beside Stan.

"He cheated first," Eddie whispers yawning too. "Did you not get any sleep?" "No. I couldn't sleep." He shrugs.

Meaning both of the boys couldn't sleep without the other one being right next to him. Even if they were in the same bed.

"That gives you no right to cheat back." "He made me kiss him." The two stop as we continue walking. They argue for a good solid 30 seconds before Richie kisses the boy.

"What the hell?" Stan giggles. I just now remembered I'm holding his hand. He squeezes it gently.

"I hope my next relationship never starts like that." "Oh, it won't. I'll make sure I don't treat you that way." His face turns red as he looks away. "Y'know sometimes I can't stand you." "But I'm your favorite." He nods gently as I kiss his cheek.

—walking into school

Nobody stares at us this time. Only the usual round of people who want my attention. "Oh uh...hey Bill. Could we hang out later?" I glance over at Stan. He talks to Mike, giggling.

His collared sweater really isn't hiding anything. He tilts his head up to look at Mike. The small little bite mark is visible, all the hickeys on his neck are visible.

"Oh sorry, I can't. Maybe another day? Got plans with Stan today." I raise our hands gently. The boy nods before walking off.

The more I look at him, the more I start to see something. Hickeys and bite marks? Yeah. You can't miss those. But it's something else.

The way he looks over at me anytime he talks, just to see how'll I react even if it's positive, the way he looks at me when he giggles. The way he squeezes my hand without even knowing what it means.

Wait.