034 / I'm your Idiot

"He likes Bill doesn't he?" "Maybe, I'm not sure. I mean he kisses-" "No need to rub it in...also we kiss all the time. You don't like me...do you love?"

++++

— Thursday / 10:42 am

"What's wrong with you?" "Richie you literally wake up so early. I'm tired, your sleep schedule is wack." I groan walking to the third class of the day.

"Who says I sleep?" "Richie?!" I gasp as he chuckles. "I'm gonna have to fix that." I smile letting go of his hand.

"You know what Bill said to me earlier?" "What?" "He said if I make him jealous. He'll make me jealous." "Well shit. Sorry. He'll make sure you're really jealous then." He shrugs frowning slightly.

"How far does he go?" "Very far...not like 'I'm gonna fuck this guy to make you jealous' but you know." He mimics Bill.

"Your mimicking isn't very good." Bill chuckles slightly, a happy chuckle. Something you don't see from him often.

He lets go of a random boy's hand, latching onto Eddie's.

"Bye." I chuckle pulling Richie into our class.

—11:38 pm

"Richie. Come on. We have like ten minutes till lunch." Richie had fallen asleep halfway through the class. His head laying on the desk as my fingers go through his curls.

"Maybe I don't wanna wake up." He groans leaning into my side. "Well, you gotta." "No." He groans once again.

"You know Eddie is staring at you...he's smiling a little bit." "Really?" He whispers back excitedly, he smiles gently.

"He likes Bill doesn't he?" "Maybe, I'm not sure. I mean he kisses-" "No need to rub it in...also we kiss all the time. You don't like me...do you love?" He sits up quickly pulling my face towards his. He smirks.

"No...don't think so," I mumble looking away.

"Not in this class Mr. Tozier and Uris. You can get detention if you'd like." "No ma'am," I mumble as Richie let's my
face go.

Looking to my left Eddie slightly furrows his brows. "Don't worry. I'll get that kiss." "What was that Mr. Tozier?" "I'm gonna-" "Richie!" I squeal hiding my face.

The teacher continues after everyone stops whispering and laughing. "You're an idiot," I mumble slapping his head.

"Your idiot though." He smiles wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer.