045 / They S-Suck

I get another call.

Eddie

E: Bill what the fuck?!

B: What?

E: You left him fucking crying in the hallway

B: Yeah well fucking a-ask Richie about
l-last night

E: Whatever

He hangs up as I begin crying again. "Why t-the fuck am I crying about h-him?" I wipe them away, parking in the driveway.

—Stanley's POV

I drop onto my knees. Tears flow down my cheeks quickly. "Stan? What's wrong?" Eddie pulls me up, hugging me tightly.

"He won't fucking talk to me Eddie." I whimper.

Richie stands staring. "What's his fucking problem?" Eddie mumbles calling Bill.

— Eddie's POV

"What happened last night?" We decided to skip, nothing important is happening anyways.

"He uh...we found him in the bathroom crying. His stutter came back. He's really upset." He shrugs putting Stanley's stuff down.

"I didn't know he could honestly get upset." "He hasn't for years. He must really care for Stanley."

Stan sits on the couch, laughing at something on his phone. Ice cream in hand.

"Have you even ate lunch yet?" "Nope." He giggles handing Richie the ice cream. "Feed me, Stan." "You weirdo I'm not doing that." He grins, doing it anyways.

Ice cream makes him feel better I guess.

—Stan's POV / Afterschool

"My stomach hurts." Richie groans letting my hands run through his hair. "That's why you don't eat a full tub of ice cream."

"Hey, you ate over half of it." "That doesn't mean anything. I do that all the time."

Eddie nods in agreement, grabbing the food from the delivery person.

"We're going to the library." Ben smiles holding Beverly's hand. "Ooh, can I come?" Mike pulls his converse on, following the two.

"Who enjoys books that much?" "I have your book from the other day." Eddie giggles. "Ooh, can you go get it? I was at a good part." He chuckles.

"You really need a hair cut." "Yeah, I know...Bill is forcing me to get one." "Why?" "Because he's the most responsible one. Well, Mike is half the time but Bill takes care of me even though I'm older."

"How come you three moved in together?" "My dad. Mike moved in two months ago bc he just wanted to. And Bill's mom and dad were being homophobic."

"How?" "He brought this one guy over and they kissed and his parents saw and kicked him out. He was like fifteen." "Shit," I mumble.

"Yeah...they s-suck." Bill frowns, not making eye contact.