078 / The Video

The video. You might be asking what the video is...

++++

"Breathe Stan breathe. Eddie is getting your stuff. We're gonna go home okay?" "No...I can't...I can't go out there." He wipes my tears away. His hands cupping my cheeks gently.

"Here. Just go to the car." I nod pulling his hoodie over my head.

"Uris! Let's give a hand to him!" Everyone starts to laugh, they clap loudly. The tears come back as I run out of the school. Finding the car with Eddie and Bill already in it.

"Stan." Bill gives me a look of sorrow as he sees my teary eyes. "I don't understand." His arms wrap around my neck. I cry into his t-shirt. "C'mon." He pulls me into the car as we sit in the back. Richie and Eddie switch places. Eddie goes back into school.

My head rests in his lap as Richie drives back home. He smooths my hair back, caressing my cheek with his thumb softly.

— at home.

"I'm just gonna turn his phone off. It's too much to handle for him." Bill says to Richie. "Call us if you need us." Bill nods closing the door behind Richie.

"Hey. Let's go lay down." I shake my head gently. "But wouldn't that make you feel better." I shrug staring into the green eyes I love to look into.

"Let's watch tv...okay?" I nod as he picks me up over his shoulder. "Bill." "Yes?" "C'mon. Let's just go sit on the couch." "Nope." He starts to walk around with me on his shoulder. "I'm not gonna sit you down until you laugh."

He chuckles patting the back of my thighs. "Don't! Don't do that it tickles." I giggle quietly. He squeeze my legs as I begin to giggle. "Bill! No!" I laugh loudly as I squirm in his arms.

He lays me on my back as I continue to laugh. He admires my face as he hovers above me.

"You gotta breathe babe." He chuckles. "Why...Why are you looking at me like that." I giggle as I realize.

I lean up quickly, our lips collide. "You read my mind." He chuckles gripping my chin gently and kissing me again.

My phone starts to vibrate on the table. "I thought I turned at off." He chuckles as I grab it.

Unknown number

Un: Why are you kissing him.
Un: He's mine you know
Un: I'm gonna post the other part of the video.
Un: Tell him to leave or I will.
Un: MAKE HIM LEAVE

"Bill?" I whisper as he sits beside me.

The video. You still might be asking what the video is...