029 / You're Beautiful

"Why the fuck would I be. He's a player. That's what he does."

++++

Both of their lips red and a tiny bit swollen. "Were you here the whole time?" I question letting go of Richie. "Yeah," Bill confesses fearlessly, sitting down on the couch.

"Mhmm. Okay." I walk past Eddie. "Stan?" I stop in my doorway. "Are you mad?" "Why would I be?" He shrugs before turning back.

"Why the fuck would I be. He's a player. That's what he does." I mumble to myself, sliding my shirt off.

"You know you're beautiful right?" I turn around hastily. Bill leans into the door frame. "Can I get dressed in privacy please?" I snicker nudging him out of the room.

"Why can't I come in?" I take a second before opening the door back up. "Because I was getting dressed dummy." He smirks before walking past me.

"Take your shoes off, you're gonna get my bed dirty." "Mhmm. Yeah." "Not like that." I roll my eyes grabbing the remote.

"Bill?" He sits up, making his way out of the room. "Who's here?" Two new people stand in the living room, examining framed pictures.

"Max and Mike." Bill points out the two, they both wave.

"Why don't we go out somewhere?" "Oh, sorry boys. We're pretty tired, can we hang out next week?"

"Oh...sure." one of them smiles, kissing his cheek gently. "Call me later...okay?" They close the door gently as Bill smiles, looking towards the ground.

"Well." I shrug wandering through the dark hallway.

"Oh. You're gonna lay there." My back rests against the wall. Bill lays in between my legs, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Yeah. You're comfortable" He mumbles before his breathing slows.

—Thirty minutes later

"Uh...are you asleep?" "Almost." He looks up at me gently. "Here. Let me lay beside you." He rolls over slightly.

I turn the bedside table off, darkening the room quickly. I lay on my left side, facing him. His breathing slows before turning to lay on his back.

My focus stays on his breathing until my eyes flutter close.