106 / And that he did

Wc: 1163

—long chapter & the end.

"You're the reason I'm in trouble. I have the right to be this way." I mutter crossing my arms tightly.

He sits on the teacher's desk, swinging his legs gently. "You need to live a bit more." "I'm perfectly fine with how I'm living life asshole. It's you who needs to calm down."

"Have you always been this way?" "What way?" "The teacher's pet. A guy who's stuck up. Who doesn't care for other people but himself."

"I do care for other people!" I raise my voice. "Oh really? It seems like you only care about yourself. It's always about you." "No, it's not." "Then please tell me a time it wasn't about you."

I stay silent, staring back at him. "Exactly. Everything I do 'wrong', you decide to make it about you."

"You've left me out in the rain multiple times, left me drunk at a restaurant, and fucking cheated on me when we were dating. Who else is it supposed to be about?"

"I've told you. I didn't think it through! We never dated, that was a fucking joke." He points his fingers in my face.

"Get your fucking finger out of my face. I don't wanna be arguing with an idiot." He rolls his eyes before sitting back on the desk.

"Why the fuck would you date someone as a joke?" I mutter. Simply he just stares back at me.

"Wow, you wanna be silent now? Thank god. This fucker can be silent." He grabs onto my face, pulling me out of my seat. I wince slightly.

"Stop being a fucking bitch." "How can I when loving you is so fucking difficult?!!" I yell back, the tears sting my eyes. He flinches at my words, letting go of my face slowly.

"What?" "You fucking heard me. I love you. But you won't fucking love me back!" He wraps his arms around my neck.

"Let go of-" I stop talking, burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"Do you really love me?" "Yeah. I do." I whisper back. "Are you lying?" "Why would I lie?" "Are you lying?" He asks again, he begins to struggle to talk.

"Stan...are y-you lying?" "No. Why would I?" I whisper back.

"You don't feel the same. It's so fucking-" our lips crash together. The tears finally start to fall.

This time. I realize, the kisses did mean something. They meant something to both of us.

"I'm scared Stan." He whispers setting his forehead on mine. "Why?"

"Because I love somebody...and they love me back. What if it doesn't work out? What if they're lying?" "If you really love them back then tell them."

"I love you." He whispers as the tears begin to fall down his cheeks slowly. "You do?" "Mhmm." He smiles gently. "Can I be yours again?" "Mhmm." He kisses me again, this time for longer.

I begin to giggle in between. His smile bigger than I've ever seen. "I-I'm s-sorry for w-what I did...I was too afraid to tell myself I actually love you." "Baby don't cry." I wipe his tears away.

"Say that again." "Baby?" He begins to kiss all over my face. "You don't know how fucking h-happy I am right now..." His thumb wipes my tears away.

"It's been so l-long.....so long since I've felt this way towards someone." He whispers sitting me onto a desk.

His face turns a light pink shade. "Fuck I love you," I whisper wrapping my arms around his neck.

"C'mon. Let's go." "But-" "Shut up for a second." He leans in slowly. "Fine." I giggle as he pulls me out of the room. We run through the hall, Richie and Eddie wait for us outside.

"Took you two love birds long enough," Richie smirks as he leans on the side of the car. Eddie nudges him as we all get in the car.

"No need to hide it we know you're together." Eddie giggles as Bill pulls me into the back seat.

"Hurry up dummy." I chuckle as Richie begins to drive off.

—a year later.

"Stop splashing me." "But I want attention." "You can get attention later. I wanna relax." "Baby please?" "Well, when you say it that way..." I giggle climbing off of her float and wrapping my legs around him.

"Let's go home. Take a nap. Cuddle. Watch a movie. Do something." "We're doing something aren't we?"

"Swimming is something. You're r-right." "You are tired aren't you?" "Mhmm." He rests his forehead on my collarbone.

"Well then lets go." "Maybe I don't wanna. It's summertime." "You really are indecisive aren't you?" "Mhmm." He kisses my cheek gently.

"Let's go out into town." "Bill? What are you doing here?" Someone smiles as we start to walk out of the water.

"Just here with Stan." He smiles as he says my name. I've noticed any time he wakes up or sees me his face turns a light shade of pink.

"I uh...wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later." He whispers. "I'm pretty sure Patrick wouldn't be happy with that." I hand him a towel, he wraps it around his shoulders.

"He...He doesn't have to know." "He's right." The boy tenses up. "I'm not happy about that. Scram idiots." "Whatever," I mutter pulling Bill with me.

The warm sun taps against our shoulders. Giving both of us new freckles on our backs. His light freckles make me blush.

"You're being quiet." He nudges me as we walk on the concrete. "Just thinking." "About?" "Would you have taken his offer if I wasn't there?"

"Of course not. I'm not like that anymore. You're the only one I wanna hang out with." He presses a kiss onto my head.

"I love you. You know that right?" I still get butterflies from those three words. "Awe. You're flustered." "So are you dummy." I giggle kissing him gently. We pull away slowly. I stare into his green eyes.

"What?" He whispers. "Nothing." I grin kissing his cheek. He picks me up, swinging me around as I giggle. My feet touch the concrete softly as our lips connect.

"Come on love birds get in." Richie laughs as we get in the back of his truck. Richie saved up after graduation. He loves the truck. He loves Eddie a whole lot more.

I pull Bill's hoodie over my head. "Hey. That's mine." "Not anymore." I kiss him gently as Richie begins to drive. He pulls the hood over my head, grinning softly.

He's beginning to smile more. Each time I giggle his grin grows.

"Damn. You're so pretty." We both lay in the back of Richie's truck. We stare up at the stars. "Awe baby..." I giggle as he pulls me closer. "I mean it." "Wait listen."

"S-Shit Eds."

"Are they?" "Yup. I giggle as he pulls me up. "Come on." "You whisper too loud." I giggle as we start to run away from the truck. It's not very smart to do that in a public area. Especially at night time at the park.

"Why'd you stop?" I giggle trying to pull him. "I'm gonna marry you one day." "Isn't that your tenth time telling me this week?" "Yup. Wait listen." "What?" I giggle. "I'm gonna marry you one day.

And that he did. Four years later.

—the end :) thank you for reading.