040 / Amusement

"If he heard you say that he would ghost you completely."

++++

—Thursday / 10:20 pm

"I really don't understand why you do." "It shouldn't be that big of a deal Eds. I've done it my whole life."

They make their way into the living room, still arguing. "That's the point. You'll die from it." Richie pulls him closer. "I promise I won't." "Get off of me you smell like them too." He wanders into the kitchen. Richie frowns.

"He'll get over it." "No, I won't." He mutters making his way back into his room.

— a little later

"Why not?" "Because you need to go home. Sleep in your own bed." Eddie giggles. "What are they doing?" "Probably making out." Richie rolls his eyes, sliding his fingers through his hair.

"How did you know." Bill snickers letting go of Eddie. "Bye." Richie follows along, shutting the door.

"He kissed you didn't he?" "Yeah...multiple times." He giggles shutting his bedroom door gently. Of course, he's amused.

"Whatever," I mumble climbing under my blankets.

—Friday 1:06 am

"Stan...psst." "What?" "Your phone has been ringing..." Beverly rubs her eye, sitting at the edge of the mattress. "Oh, I'm sorry." I frown slightly picking it up.

Bill

B: Open your window

—10 minutes later

B: Hello?

—10 minutes later

B: wake up.

—another 10 minutes

B: Open the fucking window Stan

S: What the fuck?

B: nevermind.

As soon as he replies I hear Eddie giggle. "What the fuck...I'm sorry." Beverly shrugs. "It's no big deal. Couldn't sleep anyways...can I paint your nails since we're up?" "Sure" I giggle turning the light on.

"Richie?" "Huh?" Richie sits up slowly, of course, he's half-naked.

"What are you doing here?" "Oh uh...Bill and I got bored and decided to come back." He shrugs snuggling into my side.

"Well." Beverly giggles coming back with nail polish.

— twenty minutes later

We laugh and continue to paint our nails. "Stenbrough." "What the fuck is that?" "Your ship name with Bill." She smiles. "How about Stozier?" "What? Richie groans turning towards us. His messy hair everywhere since he refuses to get a hair cut.

"Your ship name with Richie." She chuckles grabbing Richie's hand. "I wanna sleep. Not do my n- ooh I like that color." He sits up completely.

Eddie giggles loudly. "Stop you weirdo." Richie frowns gently. "I'm sure he likes you back." She breaks the silence.

"He doesn't...everything I do annoys him. He likes Bill a lot. Even Stan does." "Wait- no..." I mumble looking away.

"I would rather choose you over Bill. He's been an asshole recently." "If he heard you say that he would ghost you completely."