014 / Hubby

"What does he call you?" "Who Richie?" I advert my eyes to Dylan. "Well, both of them." "Richie calls me love...Bill calls me baby boy.

++++

Wednesday 8:30 pm

"Mike! You're gonna drown me." I giggle as I sit on his back.

"Oops." He chuckles. "What time is it?" I yawn. "8:34 pm" I gasp. "Why am I so tired this early?" I chuckle.

"Aw don't leave now. We're here." A voice calls. "Richie?" Mike nods. "What's up fuckers?" Richie says which makes all of us laugh.

"Hey, Bill," Eddie mumbles as Richie pulls him farther into the water. "I got him." Mike passes me off to Bill. Two semi-familiar faces get into the quarry with us.

Dylan and his friend.

I scoff before resting my head on Bill's shoulder.

"Why don't you put him down and swim with me?" The other friend wraps his arms around Richie's neck. "Nah. I'm fine with Eddie." He turns away as the boy rolls his eyes.

"You must be Stanley?" I nod. "I've heard a bit about you." He grins gently. "Oh really?" "Only good stuff." He smiles once again.

He seems nice.

"Richie I rather be on your back." Richie turns Eddie around where he holds him face to face.

Eddies legs wrap around his torso gently as his arms around his neck. "Trust me Eds. Your cast won't get wet." Eddie shrugs before resting his head on the boy's neck.

"Listen, man, just go away. I'm not gonna hang out with you. Sorry." The boy sighs, making his way up to shore.

"He's very clingy." Dylan mumbles. "I can tell." I chuckle. Bill lets me go near the shore as he begins to play fight with Mike.

"Come on Rich." Mike laughs pushing Bill away. "Nah I'm fine." Richie and Eddie sway back and forth near the deeper end of the water. The water only coming up to under Richie's collarbones.

"What does he call you?" "Who Richie?" I advert my eyes to Dylan. "Well, both of them." "Richie calls me love...Bill calls me baby boy." I sigh looking away so he can't seem my blush.

"Bill's never used that one before. I've been 'one of his choices' for about two years now. I don't conceder myself as a choice. We're pretty good friends." "His first choice?" "Hmm? Oh never. Alway the fourth. Nobody's been his first in a while." He shrugs.

"What does he call you?" "It was kind of funny before but he calls me 'cutie' it's pretty much stuck." He chuckles. "What about Richie?"

"He's only messed with me a couple of times. I think he called me hubby maybe? Now he just calls me by my name."

I listen to him as I keep my focus on the two play fighting. "Maybe it was hubby. Yeah, it was that." He shrugs.

"He calls Eddie Eds. It's not much. But it makes Eddie upset. He enjoys messing with him but recently he's cared for him a lot more. Like now."

He smiles gently as he whispers into Eddies ear. "No not that one!" Eddie groans. "What? Darling boy isn't good? What about Darling?" Eddie freezes up. "That'll do," Richie smirks as the boy hides his face.

"Okay okay! You win!" Mike chokes on the water as he laughs. "Damn man. Didn't have to drown me." He chuckles as the water drips down his face. "Well, I won didn't I?" He chuckles, smiling gently.

Something he doesn't do often. He might smirk and chuckle at how red our faces can be. But smiling? Bill doesn't do that often.

"Where's what's his face at?"  I question. "Probably got bored and went home...I think I'm gonna leave. I'll see you guys later." He smiles making his way to shore.