082 / Adorable

"That was fucking adorable y' know."

++++

Connor and I had this thing. Clearly, he really didn't know about it because he didn't really care.

I would squeeze his hand gently, basically telling him 'I love you.' I had told him what it meant. He forgot and did it back anyways. Leading me to think he actually loved me.

The hand squeezing thing branched off. Now that I think of it, Stan is the only person I do it to... is that bad?

"Bill. Could you back off real quick?" He giggles. I realize I'm standing behind him with no room in between. My arms around his waist gently.

"Maybe I don't wanna." "Please?" He giggles turning around the face me. "I might just have to kiss you." I grin as he looks away.

—Stan's POV

"Mr. Denbrough. Can I see you real quick? You're not in trouble." "Yeah, just a sec." he covers our faces, kissing me gently. "I'll see you later." I nod as he walks off with the teacher. I bite at my lip gently.

"That was fucking adorable y' know." A voice startles me. I turn around. Henry?

"Hi...Hi Henry." My voice cracks in full fear. "Oh don't be scared Uris. I'm not gonna try to bully you. I just want your attention." He smirks slamming my locker shut, leaning into it closer to me.

"I uh...I have to get to class." I hold
My books close to my chest. "Nah. We have five minutes or so? Let's talk." He smiles sickly.

"I uh...I don't think Bill would be okay with that..." I whisper. "Who?" I stare back at him. He pretends to lunge at me, leading me to flinch and squeal. "Bill! I said, Bill." I whisper the last part.

"Nah. You'll be screaming my name all night." He tilts my head up, examining my neck.

"Why'd you let him do that to you? Huh?!" "I-I don't know." I flinch as his hand wraps around my neck gently.

Of course, we're the into ones in the hallway besides some kids who aren't even paying attention to us.

"You know it's my job to do that. You're mine." "N-No...I'm not." I whimper. "Who's are you then. Huh?!" "Nobody's..." "Who's?!" B-Bill's!!." I squeal.

"Bunny?" He wanders back into the hallway, finding me and Henry.

"Oh. Goody here. Uris' boyfriend is here. Not anymore. He's mine now." I shake my head gently, his giant hand still around my neck.

—Bill's POV

"Let him go, man. He's not yours." "Yes! He is." I look from him to Stan. "Alright, go ahead. Kiss him. I wish you would." I stare into his eyes. Mike and Richie stand behind him.

"Listen man. Just leave them alone unless you wanna get fucked up." Mike whispers. "Homeschooled. Wow. You're here." His voice becomes quieter as the other two tower over him basically.

Mike has muscle. Richie is just long. Tall. Lanky. Skinny. You've got the idea.

He lets go of Stan. I pull him close.

"I shouldn't have left you." He nods resting his head into the crook of my neck.

"C'mon. Five minutes till class." "But we have different classes." "Text me if you need me. Okay?" He nods as the twinkle in his bright eyes makes my heart flutter. I kiss his head gently before we split ways.