060 / Baby?

"Stan you can't do that. He'll get hurt." "Good."

++++

And there he is. Sitting on the ground against a wall, clearly intoxicated and passed out.

"Mother fucker," I mumble making my way to him. "Wake up asshole. I'm taking you home." I nudge him with my foot. "Huh? Bunny? W-What are you doing here?" "Come on. I'm already aggravated with you."

"C'mon bunny. Don't be mad." His speech slurs horribly as he stands in front of me. "L-Lets go somewhere." "We're not going anywhere. I'm taking you home." "Ooh. To do what?" "Sleep asshole. Get in the car."

"B-But Bunny." I cross my arms, my facial expression clearly not good. "Don't be a bitch." "Just get in the fucking car Bill." I raise my voice as he climbs into the front seat instantly.

"No need to yell." He murmurs trying to buckle up. "Yes, there is a need to yell." "Why...I didn't do anything wrong." He shrugs tilting his seat back.

"You were out with some guy and you kissed him." "Can I not kiss m-my boyfriend?" "Just...fucking shut up. You're giving me a headache." I grumble as I proceed to drive.

"Why are you s-so upset I kissed him...it's n-not like we're together." His slurred speech making me angrier. "I don't know. You agreed to be with me." "Bunny, that was a joke."

"Get out of the car." "What?" "You heard me. Get out of the fucking car." "But bunny. I thought you would help me." "Well, you guessed wrong. Get out of the car. Go to bed asshole."

"I-" he stands outside of the car as I zoom away. My phone starts to ring.

Bill

B: Bunny, please...

S: No.

B: Please? I'm sorry bunny. I didn't mean it.

S: Stop calling me that

B: baby you know I wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have...I shouldn't have kissed him.

S: Don't call me that either.

B: Are we still together?

S: No. night Bill

I hang up as I park. "Why is Bill texting me so much?" Eddie furrows his brows. "Because I left him drunk at his house." "Stan you can't do that. He'll get hurt." "Good."