011 / Tuesdays and Thursdays

"Stop tugging onto my shorts asshole," Eddie mumbles smacking Richie's hand away.

"You're no fun." "Because I'm tired dipshit." "Well... let's go lay down." He suggests, picking the boy up gently. "I'm too tired to argue with you." He mumbles as the boy carries him away.

"He's not going home tonight is he?" Ben chuckles. "He won't do anything. He cares for Eddie deeply," Mike speaks up. "Just by the way he looks at him I can tell. Maybe once Eddies more awake but not now."

"He'll probably just was asleep beside him." Bill shrugs opening his eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah. I'm fine." His speech becomes slower like he's struggling to talk.

He rests his head on his hand, resting his eyes. "Okay," I whisper grabbing my phone.

—11:45 pm

"We're gonna go lay down. She's half asleep anyways." Ben chuckles picking her up bridal style.

"Yeah, Richie fell asleep." Mike shows a picture of the two.

Eddie lays covered up to his chin, Richie lays shirtless in his black sweatpants. He lays on his stomach close to the boy.

"That's cute." I giggle. "Come on Bill. Let's go." Mike taps his head. "Huh? Okay." Once again it seems like he's struggling to speak like he's holding something back.

"Bye," I mumble walking past him. He grabs my wrist. Pulling his hoodie over his head. Shoving it into my hand. "Here." He turns around and walks out.

"Is he okay?" "Yeah...he gets like that when he's tired." Mike chuckles. "Have you noticed he struggles-" "Mike. Come on man." Bill groans from outside. "I'll see you tomorrow." Mike smiles closing the door behind him.

"Didn't even get to answer my question," I mumble to myself.

I hold out the hoodie. A new one maybe? I've never seen him wear it. Something sticks out fo the pocket. A piece of paper with a time written on it.

4:50 pm. Tuesday's and Thursday's. Remember.

His handwriting neat. Nothing on the back of the little slip. I shrug stuffing it back into the pocket.

I hang it up and lay down. Thoughts flood my mind.

What does he do at 4:50 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays?

Slowly the thoughts leave my mind as I drift off to sleep.