061 / Thank you Mikey

(I don't remember what day I left off on)

—Wednesday 6:20 am

"Richie? What are you doing in my bed?" I rub my eye gently. "Eddie kicked me out. We got into an argument." "About?" "Bill." "That asshole," I grumble checking my phone.

—6+ messages from Bill

Bill

B: Bunny, please?
B: I didn't mean any of it
B: you know that right?
B: You're my favorite
B: Out of all of them.
B: I know that sounds bad
B: But I mean it
B: I really do.
B: Are you asleep?
B: Bunny?
B: Please?
B: Call me when you wake up...tell me what happened. I won't remember.

"I don't feel the best," I mumble sitting back on the bed. "Come get your clothes, Richie." "Calm down Eddie. Don't be fucking upset." "Fuck you." He mutters throwing the clothes at the boy.

"Open the door." "No." "Open the fucking door, Eddie." "You can't tell me what to do."

"Stop being childish and open the door." "Why?" "Because I fucking said so." "Fuck you." "Yeah, whatever. You don't mean that. You never do." "Yes, I do." "I didn't know dating you would be such a fucking pain. We should just break up then."

Eddie opens the door slowly. "You wouldn't dare." "Yes, I would." "You can't last without me. We all know it." Richie goes into his room, closing it behind him.

"What the fuck is wrong with everyone?"
I sniffle. "You okay?" "Mike? What are you doing here?" "Hanging out with Ben and Beverly. Are you sick?" "Most likely." He feels my forehead. "You should probably stay home...besides being sick. What's wrong?"

I hand him my phone. He reads the messages. "What happened last night?" "We were together. I saw him kiss another guy. He got drunk. Said dating me was a joke. I got mad he didn't know why I was mad and I left him outside his house."

"Damn. I'm sorry. I'll talk to him..." "Thank you, Mikey." He smiles before leaving my room.

"Because you don't need to be such a fucking ass about everything." "You love it when I am." "Fuck yeah I do." Richie smiles.

"I'm sick. I'm not going today." "Don't touch anything. If I get sick, you're dead." Eddie giggles pulling Richie away.

—Mike's POV

"Hey, Mike. What are you doing here?" "Bill? I was hanging out with Ben and Beverly. What are you doing here?" "Came to pick Stan up." "He's sick. Can't come." "Oh." He tries to push past me. "Don't go. He's upset." "About?" "You did something last night."

He pulls his phone out, calling someone.

"Stan? Are you really sick? Woah Woah Woah. No need to be mad bunny. What do-" he jiggles the door handle. "He fucking hung up on me." He mutters. "Come on man. I'll explain it."