079 / I'm okay bunny

The video.

It's gone around the school. That fucking video probably ruined my life. Now. I probably won't be able to get into college. What the fuck.

The video. Someone recorded what happened last night between Bill and I. Somehow neither of us saw them.

They recorded everything. The moans, the kisses, the hickeys. Everything.

And then posted it. Apparently, they didn't post the whole thing.

Bill grabs my phone from me, looking at the messages. "What the fuck." He hands me my phone back, pulling his shoes on. "Bill? Where are you going?" "Don't worry about it." His voice comes out aggressive.

"I didn't mean to sound that way. I'll be back okay? Call me if you need me." He nods kissing me gently before slamming that door shut.

Now. Messages flood in.

Unknown number #1: Did you really do that with Bill?

Unknown number #2: you whore

Unknown number #3: SLUT

Unknown number #4: I hope you know Bill does that with every boy he's with. You're not special Uris.

Unknown number #5: you really think hooking up with the school player will make him like you more? You're an idiot if you think so.

Tears sting my eyes if I read through the messages. They shouldn't be bothering me. They're all jealous boys and girls. I'm lucky to know Bill the way I do. And doing that with Bill. Was the best thing ever.

—Bill's POV

I slam the door. On the way to his house. I recognized the number as soon as I saw the first couple of numbers. Of course, it was him.

—a bit later

Yes, I did walk to his house.

I knock on the door aggressively.

"Bill? You came back? I knew you would." He smiles in a fake way. He has different smiles. And I know the meaning behind all of them.

"Fuck no." I grab the collar of his shirt, inviting myself into the house. "Then...Then why are you here?" His feet dangle from the ground as his back is pushed into the wall.

"You know what you did!" He flinches at my loud words. "N-No. I don't." "You posted that video!" I yell as he flinches again.

"I-I don't know what you mean baby." He smiles caressing my cheek with his hand, I flinch at the touch.

"Y-You posted that video... of m-me and Stan! I know you did!" "Woah Woah Woah. There's no proof I did that." "You texted him!" "Fine! Please stop yelling. You're...you're scaring me." He whimpers.

His whimpers break my heart. I hated hearing them. I kind of still do.

"Please stop yelling." I let him go, his feet land on the floor softly. "What can I do...to apologize?" "Don't you fucking post the other part of the video. Got it?" He stays silent.

"Connor! Answer me!" "I won't! Please stop yelling." He whimpers again. "If you do. You're dead. Got it?" "You really love him don't you?" His blue eyes meet mine.

"He knows...about how you are at night. Doesn't he? He knows everything about you. Doesn't he? When's the last time you talked to your other ones? You've been staying with him haven't you?" "Shut up! Shut up!" I shove him into the wall.

"You love him don't you?!!" I open the door, running out. He yells at me as I run away.

My legs give out a little bit later. I climb up a tree quickly. The same tree I've sat in when I've had a panic attack since I was twelve.

My fingers run over the bark gently. I take in the smell and what's happening around me. I start to breathe normally again.

My phone rings.

Stan

B: Hey...you alright?

S: Yeah... could you come back?

B: Yes. Are you okay?

S: I'm fine. Are you?

I smile at his concerns for me. My leg swings off of the tree.

B: I'm okay bunny. I'll see you in a bit.

S: Okay...
He whispers, matching my tone of voice. I can hear his smile.

—Stan's POV

I stare at the faint scars on my arms. I'm proud of myself. They're fading away. I'm happy again. It's been years. Maybe four or five?

Bill walks back into the house. Clearly out of breath. He smiles at me.

"What?" Before I can say anything else, he kisses me, cupping my cheeks gently. My hands touch his cheeks gently, I can feel how warm his face is.

"What was that for?" He smirks again, not answering the question. He just hugs me gently. We stand here for a moment or two before he drags me to the couch, he cuddles me as we watch tv.