101 / Don't call me that

"Bunny please?" "Don't call me that in front of my mom, asshole."

++++

—Stan's POV

Thank god my dad isn't here. I close the door quickly.

"Stan? What are you doing here?" She smiles. "What's all over your neck?" She notices my tears as she slightly looks up at me.

"Oh no. What happened?" She frowns pulling me into a hug. "It's okay..." she whispers leading me to the living room.

"Breathe it's okay." She wipes the tears away from my cheeks. Examining my neck, she slightly pulls my shirt down, looking down onto my chest.

"Who did this?" She asks gently, the tears begin to fall quicker. "They're supposed to be on there right?" I nod my head as I sniffle.

"Come with me. It's no good to be crying right now." She leads me into the kitchen, pouring a glass of water for me.

"Tell me what happened. No need to cry." She kisses me head as I start to calm down.

I begin to tell her about Bill and how we met. And what we've done. Which is embarrassing but it doesn't matter. "He did that?" I nod my head as she admires my nails Bev painted the other night.

"I was talking to him...I accidentally said I didn't think this is what love is supposed to be like. Because I've never been in love." "You love him don't  you?" I nod my head as my eyes start to water.

"Stanley. Don't cry. It's okay. I'm pretty sure he loves you back." Right as she says that someone knocks on the door. My eyes widen as the tears begin to fall faster.

"Dad is on a business trip. I don't know who it would be." We both walk to the door, she looks through the peep hole.

"It's some guy..." she opens it. My heart drops.

He drops everything, wrapping his arms around me quickly, we stumble back.

"You scared me." He whispers. "Bill?" He turns around quickly. "Hi Mrs Uris....I'm sorry." He shakes her hand gently.

She pulls his shirt down slightly "Stanley Uris." She crosses her arms after closing the door. "Sorry mom." I chuckle scratching the back of my neck gently.

"Well come on. Show him to the living room." "Bill I really don't wanna talk right now."

"Bunny please?" "Don't call me that in front of my mom, asshole." I furrow my brows as he follows me to the living room.