077 / Uris and Denbrough

My knees give out as he holds me up. I sob into his hoodie.

++++

I pinch the bridge of my nose as I look through my closet. All of my turtle necks are in storage at my parents. No shirt can cover the hickeys on my neck.

"Bill? Do you know where your hoodie is at?" "Yeah. You left it at my house somewhere." He shrugs drying his hair with a towel. Only another towel is wrapped around his waist.

I stand there with a t-shirt in hand, my jeans buttoned up. We both stare at the hickeys we left. He smirks as his face turns a slight pink shade.

"Are you blushing?" "No. I don't do that." "You're blushing! Am I the first one to do that in a while?" He nods his head gently while picking his clothes up. His ears burn a bright red. His face starts to turn more of a red as he stands there.

"Wait come here." "I can't...gotta get dressed." The door closes behind him.

— on the walk to school

We walk in a comfortable silence. In one hand he texts people, in the other is my hand.

"You know we both know that you were blushing earlier." He stops in his tracks. "Uh huh. Continue." "That's all. Just had to bring it up again." I giggle trying to pull him.

"I got tell anyone this will be the last kiss you get." He smiles as I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"Don't do that now." I giggle as his lips come off of my neck.

"C'mon." He smiles pulling me along with him.

—In the hallway.

We finally get into school. It's pretty early for the both of us to be here. I swing our hands as we walk. A couple people smile at me. The usual.

But. Other people pat my back, snickering as they do so.

"Bill?" "I don't know either." He shrugs letting go of my hand as he finds his locker.

"Oooh Uris and Denbrough." Some boy teases. "Whatcha been doing Uris?" Another girl giggles, shutting my locker.

"What the fuck?" I mutter as Richie rushes to my side. "Richie!" "Shut up." He pulls me by my arm towards the bathroom. "Why are we in the bathroom?" I grumble as he hands me his phone.

"What do you want..." my voice goes silent as my throat starts to close up. I drop Richie's phone. He pulls me into a hug. Like he knew I was about to fall. My knees give out as he holds me up. I sob into his hoodie.