013 / Depends on Who It Is

"Now what's his name?" I mumble. "Dylan." He glares at me as my face turns red.

++++

"Bill you're hurting my arm." His grip loosens slightly.

"Did I do something wr-" "Yeah. You did." His voice startles me. He points in my face as one hand is grasping my shoulder tightly.

"Your-You're hurting me. Let go." I mumble as his grip loosens slightly once again.

"You need to stay out of my fucking business." I cower under his grasp. "Well, doesn't everyone know your business at this point??" I snap back. Not meaning to.

"Listen... you might be number one on the list. But that doesn't mean you get to be in my personal life. Understand me?"

I look away. "Answer me." His voice sharp. "Whatever." I try to walk away.

Try.

"Fix your attitude." He walks away. My back hits the wall gently. "Asshole," I mumble walking back up the hallway.

The sleeves of the hoodie going past my fingertips as I cross my arms tightly.

"What was that all about?" "Nothing," I mumble grabbing my food quickly.

"Did he snap at you?" Mike whispers. "Yeah. It's whatever. He's an asshole anyway."

"I told you to fix your attitude," He hugs me from behind. "Baby boy." He whispers before sitting next to Eddie. Throwing his arm around him.

"Uh...Hey Bill." Someone whispers. "Yes?" "My friend and I wanted to know if you and uh...Richie wanted to hang out later today?" "Sure. You have my number right." The boy nods.

"See you later then." Bill nods as the boy turns around smiling.

"Now what's his name?" I mumble. "Dylan." He glares at me as my face turns red.

"Why'd you say yeah? His friend gets too touchy." Richie groans. "Isn't that something you like?" Eddie chuckles.

"Depends on who it is." Richie shrugs as if it's normal.

—After school.

"I'll see you later." I wave at Ben and Beverly as Eddie and I walk to the quarry.

"It sucks that they didn't wanna come." Eddie chuckles. "Yeah. Mike said he would come." Eddie nods as we walk home to grab our stuff.