071 / You've proved your point

And there he goes.

++++

An hour passed by, Richie's sniffles stop. He still calls his ex lovers name. "Eds please. Just open the door." "I don't wanna talk to you." Richie smiles, finally getting an answer from the boy.

"What if I'm hurt. What if I'm bleeding...will you talk to me then?" "Possibly." He whispers cracking the door to check on the boy.

Richie smiles softly, standing up slowly. He boops the boys nose through the door, causing Eddie to giggle gently.

"Can I come in now?" "That's what he said." Richie's smile gets bigger as the other one opens the door more. "I'm sor-" "Shut up and kiss me rich."

"Didn't you have a crush on Richie?" "Oh yeah...I forgot about that." I chuckle looking away. "Has it gone away?" "What?" "The crush." "I guess." I shrug.

"What happens if it isn't gone?" "Probably wouldn't see Richie ever again." He shrugs drawing light shapes on my back.

"How would you do that?" "He's scared of me, remember?" "Mhmm. Should I?" "Depends." "Whats that supposed to mean?" "The kisses don't scare you do they?" "No." I blush. We both sit up. I sit in his lap, facing him.

"You like them don't you?" "What?" "You like it when I kiss you." "I never said that." "You sure do act like it." "How?" "Your face is bright red right now, each time I kiss you, you scratch the back of your neck slightly. You do that when you're happy too."

"No need to study me Dr. Denbrough." "You're my favorite one to study." "Mhmm. What makes you blush?" "Nothing." "'Not even me?" "You wouldn't know if I do." "Do you?"

His thumb lightly pulls my bottom lip down. "You have soft lips y'know." "Mhmm. Stop changing the subject." "Can't I compliment you? You are my favorite." "Oh wow. That completely makes a difference."

"I can easily change that if you'd like. I can leave you. Block you. Ignore you. Ghost you. Make you jealous." "No no. You don't have to do that." "You're not letting my finish. I can go to Jakes house right now. Kiss him all over. And you wouldn't be able to stop me."

"No. Don't do that." "Nope. Now I wanna. How about you hop up-" I cover his mouth with my hand. "No. Stop." I can feel him grin.

"No. You can't stop me." His voice muffled. He starts to pull me off of him. "Bill. For real." "Why not?" "Because." "There has to be a reason Stan." He slowly pulls his shoes on.

"Please don't go." "Why not?" "B...Because. You've proved your point." I sigh staring at the ground. "I don't think I have. You're bluffing right now."

"Am not." "Then please. Tell me you're jealous. If you don't. I'm going." He smirks letting go of my hand and gripping the door handle.

"Fine! I am." "You're not saying what I want you to say." "Why do I have to say it?" "Because. I want you to admit that you do get jealous easily." "I told you. You've proved your point. Sit back down... please?" "Awe. Nice try bunny. I'll see you later."

And there he goes.