051 / Waistband

"You're very touchy today." "Is that a problem?" "Move out fo the way."

++++

"Richie would say don't pop a button in your jeans." "And that's why you're not telling him." I giggle covering his mouth.

"Too late," Richie smirks closing the door. "Well fuck." I roll my eyes playfully, grabbing my phone.

"Who are you texting?" "Why?" He furrows his brows. "Because. I gotta know." I tilt my head slightly. "I'm not following." He sits up, grabbing my phone, and sitting it to the side.

"Because you're mine, remember? Nobody else's." "Mhmm." He glares at me, pulling my chin closer. "Are you denying it?" "Who said that?"

He inspects my face carefully, caressing my cheek with his thumb. "I don't know...seems like you are. Now answer the question." "What happens if I say no." "I don't know...we'll figure it out." He shrugs.

"I wasn't. You overthink too much." "You try to flirt." He let's go of my chin, laying back down. "Is that a problem?" I smirk at how I'm testing his limits.

"Never said it was." He pulls me down beside him. "Hmm okay." I giggle kissing his cheek gently. "You seem flustered." He chuckles. "Am not." "It's okay if you are...bunny." My face turns a bright red as I snuggle into his bare chest.

"Your hands are cold." His hands travel up and down my back, gently tapping at my spine. "Mhmm." His heart rate begins to decrease as we both begin to drift off to sleep.

—Sunday 10:06 pm

"I know...he doesn't understand it either," Richie whispers closing my door. Bill lays peacefully beside me, his lips inches from my neck. I shudder.

"Bill...wake up." "No." He groans pulling my closer. "I need to get up," I mutter as his fingers trail up and down my spine once again. I begin to lay still. "That's what I thought." He chuckles tiredly.

"Can I please get up?" "Nope. Lay with me. Go back to sleep." I run my fingers through his straight black hair. "Nu huh. Maybe I wanna cuddle." "Maybe I wanna get up."

He scoffs before letting go, slowly his hand glides from my spine to my ribs and out of my shirt.

My face burns a bright red.

Slowly I leave the room. Finding a sleepy Richie sitting beside Eddie. "You guys slept for like four hours." Meaning we had gotten home around 6 pm.

"I didn't sleep well last night." I shrug feeling cold fingertips trailing over my hip bones. "Come lay back down. I'm cold." "For you to be so flirty and manly, you're very clingy." I chuckle pushing him away.

"Oh no. He's a big baby. Just doesn't like to show it." Bill glares at Richie who chuckles. "No need to expose." He mumbles following me to the kitchen.

"You know you need to go home right?" "Nope. Wasn't planning on it." "You need to go home and sleep in your own bed. You don't have clothes here."

"Yes, I do. They're stuffed in the bottom of your closet." Each time he inhales, the lines of his ribs show, both of our collarbones showing as my shirt hangs low. He stands shirtless.

"Of course there is. But still." "I'm not going home." He pops the waistband on my hip, startling me. "You're very touchy today." "Is that a problem?" "Move out fo the way," I mutter walking past him.

He chuckles following me. "I'm gonna shower. Go away." "Fine." "Lock the door." Richie chuckles. "He has a tendency of getting in with people." Richie squeals as I guess Bill starts to play fight with the boy.