036 / Sunset

"Like Eddie is a way better kisser than you are. Maybe I should start messing with him more. He has a cute laugh-" "Nope...see I don't get jealous."

++++

"I'll see you later Mikey..." "It'll be okay Stan." He gives me a reassuring smile as I look into the hallway. Bill leans against the wall typing on his phone.

"Hey..." Bill looks me up and down. "Come on." He nods towards the door, grabbing my hand gently.

"Uh...where are we going?" "Somewhere special I guess." He shrugs starting the car.

— Thursday / before the sunset

"Why are we at the quarry? We aren't swimming are we?" "No. But if you wanna skinny dip..." "I'm fine." My face turns red as the car locks. "Come on slowpoke." He smiles gently pulling my hand.

"You never smile, it must be a good day." I chuckle as he rolls his eyes playfully.

There on the edge is a blanket. "Are we gonna watch the sunset?" He nods slowly as I smile. "This is the nicest thing you've done for me." I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands gently placed along my back.

"It won't happen again." He stares into my eyes. Smiling weakly. "Why not?" I giggle as space in between us gets tinier.

"Because I'm not like that." "Why not?" "Do you have to ask so many questions?" "Only because I'm curious."

Our faces inches apart as we stare at each other's lips. "Come on. We're gonna miss it." He mumbles pulling away slowly.

"Oh okay..." I follow behind him, sitting on the blanket.

We talk and laugh, well I mostly laugh as we wait for the sun to set.

"How many people have you been with?" He stays voiceless before answering. "Anyone that knows my name...or anything personal about me." He nods.

"To put a number to it...how many people have you done this with?" "None."

"Oh." "Oh, what?" "I don't know...I anticipated there to be a number." He creases his brows as the warm sun glows against his skin.

"Why? Should there be a number?" "I would expect there to be." I twist so I can face him, he does the same.

"Is there other stuff we've done that you haven't done with anyone else?" "Possibly...I wouldn't remember." We sit knee to knee.

"How come?" "You guys aren't the only ones I hang out with. Anytime I have free time. I'm with the others." "Oh...how many others are there?" "Three I guess." He shrugs grabbing my hand and fumbling with my fingers.

"Do you get joy out of doing that? Messing with other people?" I try to say as softly as I can. It seems like a rude question, which it pretty much is. But I'm not trying to make it seem that way.

"Depends on who they are...you're gonna ask if you guys do aren't you?" I nod my head slowly. It's like he can read my thoughts.

"You guys do. The way you guys act when we flirt or get touchy. Overall you guys in general. The way you get jealous...it's great." he smirks slightly.

"The smallest things can make you jealous." I furrow my brows, pulling my hand back.

"Like what?" "Like Eddie is a way better kisser than you are. Maybe I should start messing with him more. He has a cute laugh-" "Nope...see I don't get jealous."

He stares into my eyes before getting closer. Somehow I end up on my back. "Are you sure? Your face gets really red when you are." "Probably because you're hovering over top of me."