105 / Not the only one

You're not the only one in trouble.

++++

—detention

"Bill what if they call my parents?" "They will." "Bill," I whine squeezing his hand. "I'm joking. They never call." "I can't stand you. Go away." I push away from him, he bumps into Richie.

"Watch out idiot." "Richie," Eddie warns him. "Don't be ticked off. You're the reason we're in detention." He squeezes his lover's hand gently.

"Well, Eds when you look like that I can't help it." He tugs on Eddie's shorts gently.

"Gag me with a spoon," I mutter as we stand in front of the room.

"Come in gentlemen. Don't sit close to each other. Skip a desk."

Eddie and I sit a desk away from each other. Closer to the teacher's desk as Bill and Richie sit behind us.

"When do we go home?" Richie grumbles picking his pencil from the floor.

"You should know. You've been in here many times." The teacher glares at him. "Seven??!" "Quiet your voice down."

He sighs tapping Eddie with a pencil. He glances back, smiling before turning back around.

"Do whatever. Just don't talk. Put your phones in the front." "We didn't bring them." The teacher nods as I pull a book out of my bag.

Eddie snickers. I glance over his phone in hand hidden by his book. Richie's probably texting him nonsense.

I pull mine out. Bill texts me immediately.

Bill

B: Who knew you could break the rules.

S: Oh hush.

The teacher gets up. "Stay in your seats. Be quiet. And don't leave." She glares at Richie before leaving the room.

"C'mon Eds. Let's leave." "I'd thought you'd never ask." He giggles latching onto Richie's hand, the two quickly leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Bill turns back around. "Leaving?" "You'll get caught." "No, I won't. Come with me." He caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"Stop touching me." "Don't be in a pissy mood, Stan. You're not the only one in trouble."