Chapter 2 : Still The Same

"Say that again?", Gun asked Tay.

"Let's not talk about it here. I'm not sure yet. Let's get out and talk somewhere else.", the dashing actor responded, feeling unsettled.

"Okay..", the little guy agreed then picked up his branded sling bag which was just placed on the couch he sat on.

Tay fixed himself and went ahead. He opened the door for Gun and waited for the little guy to get out before gently closing the door behind them.

Gun drove as instructed by Tay. They went to PhiNong's restaurant where they usually hang out thus the customers who goes there doesn't fret much anymore because they are used to their presence.

"Alright.. Now, can you tell me what did you mean by what you said earlier?", the little guy asked as soon as their orders have been served.

"I'm not sure yet. But lately.. Newwiee has been aloof and secretive. Well, he never really talk much unless I ask him..", Tay explained to Gun.

"Uhh.. Then why don't you ask him?", the cutie guy asked then took a bite on the sweet and spicy chicken wings he ordered for himself.

"I did. But he said, I shouldn't think too much into it.", Tay responded, de-shelling his garlic prawns.

"Well, maybe he is right. You are just being paranoid.", Gun shrugged, focusing on the food in front of him.

"I really hope so. I am usually right with my gut feel.. I hate it if I'm right again this time.", Tay replied, trying to divert his attention and focus on his dinner.

"Hey.. Whatever it is. Just trust him, okay?", the cutie man pauses eating, then seriously asked his friend.

Though reluctant as he is, he nodded in agreement while looking timidly into the little guy's face. He knows Gun is right.

"You got a point. I guess I should stop thinking about it then.", he uttered then continued enjoying their food instead. Gun reached out to him, then patted his arm, giving him reassurance.

They are in that position when a group of fans approached them. Gun immediately retreated then waved at the group. They took a few shots then left the two alone.

 They took a few shots then left the two alone

Meanwhile.

"Is there a possible comeback series for the Peraya couple soon?", one of the press people asked Krist who is now promoting his own series.

"Ah.. There's none yet but P'Sing and I still have a lot of projects together in the coming days. I won't tell you what but please look forward to it.", Krist answered politely, smiling at the camera.

"Singto's birthday is almost coming, do you have any plans on that day? Do you prepare gifts?", another one asked.

"We don't usually give gifts to each other just greeting is enough. P'Sing doesn't like surprises. He even asked his fans to stop giving him gifts. Just spend their money for themselves instead or do charity works. He doesn't like surprises. So.. No big plans really..", Krist explained more.

The reporters nodded to one another.

"But.. I love breaking the rules.. So.. I will still do what I want for him.", he added while grinning.

This is why the fans still loves KristSingto despite the fact that they don't have a series together in the past 3 years. Their affection towards each other didn't change. They never forget to mention the other one whenever the other half is not around. Especially Krist, who openly shows his admiration for his P. Singto has always been reserve thus he doesn't mention Krist as often as the latter does but whenever he gets asked about his Nong, his eyes glimmers as if a shy boy inlove.

"Please watch out for P'Singto's upcoming series 'Friendzone 2'. It's surely will be great as the first season. And my new project too, 'Who are you?' with Khun Namtaan Tipnaree.", he then said, ending the interview.

Just as he was about to leave the premises where he was interviewed, a familiar figure showed up in the parking area.

His heart began to race and his smile widened, seeing how dashing his Phi is, leaning against his car, his arms crossed over his chest, smiling warmly at him.

"P'Sing..", he greeted his handsome partner, suppressing his excitement at the man's presence.

"Hey, little turtle.", Singto greeted back, opening his arms, waiting for an embrace.

Krist looked around first before coming closer, biting his lip in elation then gave a big warm hug to his lover.

"What are you doing here? You said you're busy?", he asked his P' afterwards.

The dashing Singto gazes at his Nong's face, fondness is evident in his eyes.

"Can't I pick up my beloved 'Nong' once in a while?", he teases his partner.

"Nong, eh?", Krist teases back.

"Let's see who is the junior and the senior.", he said, giving Singto a mischievous grin.

"Kit~", Singto uttered, putting his index finger up, warning his lover, smiling timidly.

Krist loves teasing his Phi but the latter doesn't back down as well. Singto doesn't talk much but when he is being teased or provoked, he always fights back

"Don't say things you can't handle.", Singto warned his partner, smirking.

"Just kidding. Heh", Krist chuckled, feeling flushed suddenly.

Singto laughed seeing how his partner's ears turned red. He tousled his Nong's hair, feeling amused.

"You're still as adorable as before, my little turtle.", he thought to himself.