Chapter 6 : With You

"Kit..", a soft voice and a gentle blow of air in his ears woke up the cutie guy.

He slowly opened his eyes with his most favorite view to behold.

The smiling face of his P'Sing greeting him in the morning, who is gazing fondly at him. Krist's smile automatically formed on his face.

"What time is it, P'?", he asked in a coarse voice, slowly stretching his body and yawning, still waking up.

"It's around 7 AM.", the dashing senior replied.

"Why are you up so early? Do you have an activity today?", Krist asked, creasing his forehead, gently rubbing his eyes.

"Hmm.. I have a rehearsal for a fanmeet with Samoons.", Singto answered.

"Oh, right. It's for tomorrow.", he replied, pouting a little.

"Hmm.. Why the face?", Singto asked, seeing how his partner changes his expression.

"Nothing. I just missed working with you almost everyday. It's been a while that we don't go to the same events.", Krist replied, looking adorable when sulking.

Singto suppresses a chuckle. He can't get enough of his partner's cuteness. He moves closer, hugging his man, caressing Krist's back.

"I still can't believe you are this attached to me. You haven't changed a bit.", he uttered, resting his chin on his little turtle.

"Is it bad?", Krist asked, worrying if it was bugging his P'.

"Yes.", Singto replied.

Singto then pulls away and gazes into Krist's eyes, whose slowly turning red the longer he stares at him.

"It's bad for my heart. You're making me fall for you deeper every time.", he uttered, smirking.

Krist rolled his eyes and pushed his partner away, feeling embarrassed at Singto's sweet words.

"Yuck!", he exclaimed, pacifying his giddy feelings.

He then got out of bed and rushed towards the bathroom. Singto is now chuckling at Krist's reaction.

"I'm going out a bit to buy us breakfast.", the handsome senior said before Krist could close the door.

"Okay, Phi.", he responded, trying to sound normal despite his flustered feeling.

He heard the main door shut so he began taking a shower.

They shared a light breakfast together then Singto fixed himself to go to his rehearsal while Krist watches his P'

They aren't totally living together. Singto only stays with Krist when the latter has a lot of work to attend to since Krist's condo is located at a building near GNN's. On his days off, Singto goes back home to his dad. While Krist stays alone in the condo since his cousins stays with his mom in their ancestral house.

Somehow, he is becoming lonely especially when Singto doesn't have much project. That means, he won't be seeing his partner much too. Though the latter seemed engrossed in photography and helping in directing independent films lately.

"Someday, I want to work behind the camera. Like directing or film making. Something like that. Or even produce a movie or a series if given the chance.", Singto once said during an interview when they were asked about what their future plans are.

"How is it? Is this alright?", Singto asked Krist after changing into a comfortable clothes for his rehearsal.

"Yeah. You look dashing as always.", the young lad replied, giving his partner a do over.

"Well.. Gotta keep up with my handsome partner.", Singto retorted.

Krist smiled at his P's usual flowery words.

"Sure. Sure. But the fans said, I'm cute and you are the handsome one.", he responded.

"Hmm.. Sometimes, one of us has to stay humble to remind each other.", Singto laughed at their silliness.

"Alright. I'm going. See you in the afternoon at the office.", he then said, bidding Krist good bye.

"Kk. Take care, P'.", the younger lad nodded, patting his man on the shoulder.

Singto smiled as he held Krist's hand and pulled him closer to give him a hug.

"Take care too, little turtle.", he said, tousling Krist's hair as he let him go.

Krist watches his partner leave the room and closed the door.

A few moments later, a sound of a notification from a cellphone caught his attention. He automatically looked where the sound was coming from. He saw his partner's cellphone on the bedside table.

He walks towards it and saw that the screen is still lit up.

He read the message prompt's header indicated in the screen.

"Film and TV apprenticeship, England..."