Chapter 45 : In His Arms

The '2gether Live on Stage' concert has ended. BrightWin and the cast of the show are busy accomodating the press and the fans. While the crew in charge of behind the scenes are also busy packing up the equipments and cleaning up after. Singto is one of the overseer, helping the staffs to ensure finished without a hitch.

"Nong Singto, you can leave that to us now.", P'X pacified the latter, seeing how deligent the young lad in performing his duty.

"It's alright, P. We are almost done.", Singto insisted.

"Yeah. That's why you can rest now. And also...", the director pointed at the group of press and a bunch of fans who are waiting and recording Singto all this time.

"Though you are not the main character on the stage today, you are still a star whose being watched by people. Look. They are waiting for you.", P'X continued, smiling warmly at him.

"Oh. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to steal the show.", Singto responded, looking apologetic.

"No, it's okay. I didn't mean it that way. You did a great job. You are one of the reason why the show is a success. So go and entertain your adoring fans now.", P'X uttered, looking satisfied.

Singto glances at the crowd who are waiting for him. He wai'd and waved to them but he is adamant not to entertain anyone to avoid stealing the show from BrightWin so he turned away pretending to be busy. He picked up one of the mic stands and brought it behind the stage where he can hide. As soon as he vanished from their sight, Krist came running after him.

 As soon as he vanished from their sight, Krist came running after him

"P'Sing? P'Sing..", Krist called out to him, entering the dressing room where he saw his lover went in.

A strong arm snatched him away from the door, covering his mouth with the other hand which startled the handsome pop star.

"Oi, Kit.. Lower down your voice.", Singto shushed him, putting his forefinger over his lips.

"Aw! Sorry.", Krist whispered too, covering his mouth with his own hand.

Singto tried to peek outside, making sure they are not being followed by the crowd. His body is covering Krist's body, almost cornering him against the wall.

Krist can feel Singto's warm breathing too close to his neck. His P'Sing's woodland scent which is boosted by his body heat and sweat is just so enticing that Krist couldn't help but smell his partner's scent. He gasped at the thought which is now running in his mind.

"Uhm.. Tuan..", he cleared his throat, trying to calm his flusterred feeling.

Singto looked at him and noticed how red his partner's ears and cheeks are.

"Oh!", Singto smirked, looking amused.

"I know this is not the right time but... Dang! You smell so nice!", Krist exclaimed, biting his lip, seemingly enjoying the moment.