Chapter 17 : Long and Deep

"Don't forget we got a fanmeet tomorrow, Hin.. Can you make it?", Tay asked his partner who looks exhausted when he got home.

They are living in a bungalow they bought together. Tay loves nature thus the house has a huge lawn with a lot of plants and greenery. While the interior is modern designed according to Newwiee's taste.

New is lying on a huge bean bag in their spacious bedroom, he looked at Tay and ushered the dashing man to come closer, wanting to get a hug.

The latter rolled his eyes but walks over to cuddle with his partner anyway.

"Of course, I will.. But I gotta run to somewhere else after that.", the bulky fair-skinned guy uttered against Tay's nape.

Tay jerked his head, feeling tickled with New's lips.

"Oh, okay. I guess you forgot.", he replied, gazing at his lover, sulking.

"Forgot what?", Newwiee asked, looking puzzled.

Tay shook his head, then let out a dismayed sigh.

"Never mind.. It's nothing important.", he uttered, avoiding his partner's gaze.

He stood up and moved to their wooden sofa, pretending to read a book.

New looked at Tay in confusion but then shrugged.

"Do you have work after the fanmeet too?", New asked instead.

"None. My schedule is clear until the next day so.. I guess I'll be staying home all day after.", Tay responded, not glancing his partner.

"You finally have time to rest then.", New replied, opening his phone to play a mobile game.

"Hmm..", the dashing actor just nodded in response.

As usual, though they have fanmeets together, they promote it separately

As usual, though they have fanmeets together, they promote it separately. Their activities together is very private too that it isn't being broadcasted unless their fans who were actually in the event records and shares the event on their social media.

After the fanmeet, Newwiee did rush away to go on his other engagements for the day. Since he is working under different companies, Tay couldn't tell what his partner's actual schedule.

"Though I say, it's alright.. It's getting harder each day. Denying our actual relationship over and over that I am almost believing myself that we are just 'bestfriends' and nothing more.", Tay thought to himself.

Just as he was about to leave the event hall where their fanmeet was held, a little girl holding a long stemmed rose approached her.

"P'Tay.. For you..", the little girl said, looking shy.

"Aww.. Thank you, little girl. Where is your mom?", he asked.

Tay looked around, thinking it must be from a fan who sent her daughter for the task.

The girl ran away after handing him the flower and vanished in the crowd.

He looked at the rose and saw a card stuck on its stem.

"Happy Anniversary, Mr. Top Model. -Newbie"

He smiled at the cute gesture, feeling warm in his chest.

"Silly as always.", he murmured to himself, biting his lip, suppressing his wide smile.

His mood has been lifted up. He's now looking forward to see his beloved man later at home.

"You, silly Rock. You'll be punished later for sure.", he smirked, thinking of the things he would do to his man after stirring up his emotions.

", he smirked, thinking of the things he would do to his man after stirring up his emotions

His mind is on the works, planning of something special for his partner. Since Newwiee is busy, Tay will do the preparation for their 3rd anniversary instead. He isn't sure when will New arrive but he is determined to wait and celebrate their special day no matter what.

As he unlocked the front door to their abode and was about to switch on the lights, a sweet scent of flowers greeted him. Petals of roses were scattered on the floor. Scented candles lined up leading up to their bedroom. He slowly followed the glittering path the candles had formed, his heart is throbbing in anticipation. Just when he looked up to open the bedroom door, his beloved man is already standing there like a prince holding another long stemmed rose, smiling shyly at him.

Both were feeling bashful at the romantic atmosphere then finally Newwiee held out his hand to Tay, handing him the flower.

"Corny.", he uttered, trying to hide his bashfulness.

"Aw! I thought you might like it.", New replied, looking embarrassed.

The bulky man lowered his head to hide his blushing face. Tay just feels touched and amused at his lover's cuteness.

"Who said I didn't like it?", he uttered, grabbing his lover's arm, pulling him closer, wrapping his arm around New's waist.

"I love it. I really appreciate it. Thank you, Hin..", he whispered to him as he leaned his forehead against his beloved man.

"Tay.. You might feel neglected sometimes.. And you might think I don't love you enough.. But rest assured.. I am all for you.. You are my motivation in everything I do.. And I'm thankful for all these years that you stayed with me..", Newwiee sincerely uttered.

"The feeling is mutual.. I'm sorry for doubting us sometimes.. But I truly deeply love you, New..", Tay responded wholeheartedly.

They pulled away a little to gaze into each other's eyes, watching the passion drawn on each other's face

They pulled away a little to gaze into each other's eyes, watching the passion drawn on each other's face. They both smiled warmly then gazes down at each other's lips, slowly closing the gap between them, savouring the sweetness of the moment. Even their eyes are closed and their lips are sealed together, they found their way to the bed, making sounds only the two of them can hear.