Chapter 33 : His Face of Love

"It's not that I didn't notice. It's not that I'm too oblivious.. It's not that I can't love you back.. It's the fear of stepping into that zone. You seemed so near but you are actually unreachable. Who am I to aim for you? I am just an ordinary person. Without you.. I won't even be here. Without your support, I have long faded amongst the glittering lights of that unreachable stardom.. I'm sorry, Little Bunny.. You deserve someone way better than me.", the handsome man, also called by some of his fans as Wolf, is now lonelier than he was.

He is more devastated not reciprocating Win's confession than his break up with Nevvy.

He understands now why he can't seem to focus on his ex girlfriend. And he finally realized how much his on-screen partner means to him. But he doesn't have enough courage to give in to his feelings. The joke he pulled earlier was to confirm his hunch about it. But he got scared going through it, afraid of his own feelings, so he backed up and made it a joke. Deep inside, he was hurt to see Win's reaction. He was hurt to see his Nong pained because of him.

Numbed by the sorrow, he punched the wall in frustration, feeling weak on his knees, he slowly slid down the floor, leaning against the wall.

Frank suddenly burst in upon hearing the loud sound from the room and saw Bright in a gloomy state.

"Hey, what's wrong?", he asked, looking worried at his friend.

Bright glances at Frank but didn't respond.

"What's going on with you two?! I bumped into Win in the hallway, he looks like shit just like you. Did you two had a fight?", he queried.

"Nong Win! Where are you going? Wait for the driver!", Bright heard Win's personal assistant calling out to the latter.

Win seemed deaf and continued getting on his car, reving up the engine as if he was in a race track. Bright and Frank hurriedly went out of the dressing room to check what was the commotion about.

Bright saw Win's grimmed expression while holding onto the steering wheel. The car drove off in a flash, the screeching sound of the tires sends a chilling sound to the Lonely Wolf's spine.

His heart raced in anxiety, he rushed to his own car and drove off to went after Win who seemed had lost his mind.

"Damn!", Win's tears keeps falling, blurring his sight, he can hardly see the road but it isn't stopping him from driving fast

He keeps honking his horn and flickering his head lights, wanting to pour out all his frustrations. He stepped on the gas pedal even harder, just then a flash of light suddenly blurred his visions thus he automatically stepped on the brake which almost sent him flying out of the car if it wasn't for the seatbelt which saved him. The car who came across his honked its horn.

The driver seemed annoyed and he saw the driver cussed at him but he couldn't hear it. Win lowered the car's window shield and apologized. It eventually left after giving him a dirty finger.

He sighed in relief after and slumped his body on the driver's seat. Unable to move. Not wanting to move. He just wants to resign to his grief.

Just then, a hand reached in his door lock and suddenly opened it. The intruder, easily unbuckled Win's seatbelt and pulled him out of the car.

His eyes widened as he saw his P'Bright with a grimmed expression. Before he could utter a word, Bright's fist landed on his face.

"You, idiot! Do you want to die?!", Bright shouted at him.

Win couldn't find a word to say. He had never seen Bright so angry before. The punch hurt but it is incomparable to the bitterness he feels inside.

"How could you be so stupid?! Are you giving up your life just because of a useless person?! Who is that person to you?! He is not even worth a strand of your hair! Why would you throw your life away for such a pathetic person?! A person who isn't worth any--"

"STOP IT!", Win shouted back, interrupting Bright's ranting.

Bright huffed and puffed in frustration, brushing his hair up, then putting his hands on his hips, biting his lip and suppressing his tears.

"Don't speak ill about the most important person in my life. That person maybe dunce. Or cold sometimes. Or just simply ignoring me..", Win uttered, his voice is shaking but the look of determination is prominent on his face.

"But he is my motivation. My inspiration. He doesn't have to love me back. Just seeing him happy, I am okay with that. I wouldn't ask for more. Because I love him for no reason. I just feel it in my heart. I can't do anything about it. It is the face of my love.", he uttered with full sincerity while his heart is in pieces.

Bright felt so small in front of Win, ashamed of how coward he is. He glances at his Nong, his tears are escaping.

"Is it really okay for you to love me this way? Will we be alright if I step into your life? Will it be okay if I try to reach for you? Win Metawin, is it really okay if I start loving you?", he asked in between his sobs.

"You don't have to. You can't force something you don't feel. I just want what is real. I'm sorry if I worry you. Don't mind me. I will be fine. In time, I will be.", Win answered, though he is hurting he can't bear to see his P' agonizing as well. He turned away to hide his grief, not wanting to add to the Wolf's confusion.

"Don't walk away.. Don't hide yourself. I'm sorry, Little Bunny.. I don't want you to move on. Can I be selfish once more? Keep loving me..", he uttered, worried that Win might walk away and leave again thus he gathered his courage to say what is on his mind and what he truly feels.

Win turned back, gazing at his partner.

"Come on, P'.. I'm already down, why would you want me to keep suffering?", he asked, more crushed by the minute.

Bright walks closer to Win, cupping his face, wiping his tears with his thumbs.

"Then I shall suffer with you..", he said, planting a light kiss on Win's lips.

", he said, planting a light kiss on Win's lips

"Cause I love you already..", he uttered.