Chapter 26: Communicate

It has been 3 years since they have paired up. Almost 3 years since they've become official. Nobody knows it except their friends and colleagues. Though they are touchy and Gun is usually physically clingy, they have not admitted it to the public.

"Lately, little Gun is acting unusual.", Off thought to himself. It has been bugging him.

He feels like Gun has grown tired of their relationship.

"Ah, whatever!", Off tried to shrug off the negative thoughts.

He is now waiting for his man to arrive in the office to get their new schedule for the rest of the month. The little guy refused to be picked up in his residence like Off usually does. Though it's not really a big deal, the tall guy felt sad about it because the man with a beautiful face has been refusing his help lately.

Gun is always physically clingy, though Off is not too comfortable about it, he didn't resist anyway. He just had gotten used to it that it became their habit.

The little guy had mellowed down. The usual hugging and cuddling became lesser. Which made the taller lad feel like Gun had grown tired of it. Sometimes he initiates the physical affection instead and he feels like Gun is just playing along.

Now, Gun had refused him again and it is starting to get in his nerves.

Off is beginning to question what Gun really feels about him since he has not heard Gun said he loves him since that day they got official.

"Maybe he just said it out of happiness 'cause his father arrived in the concert and he is just grateful towards me..", he thought to himself, starting to feel heavy in his chest.

He remembered one particular moment in one of their fanmeet when Off tried to get Gun into saying what the little guy really felt about him.

The Babiis, OffGun's fandom name, were cheering and teasing them and in the script, they have to talk about themselves.

"What is the most significant thing that happened to you being part of OffGun?", the host asked them, looking at Gun.

Gun looked at the audience then answered politely.

"Being a part of OffGun, it gave me the chance to keep doing what I love.", Gun uttered.

"What do you love?", Off asked, smiling sweetly at the little guy. That question isn't part of the script.

"Acting. Performing.", Gun replied, clueless of what Off meant.

Off's smile slowly faded. He can't seem to get the answer he wants out of his partner's lips. Gun noticed the frown on his partner's face which made him puzzled.

"Why? What did you expect me to say?", he asked, looking amused.

"It's fine. If you aren't ready to say it now.. You can tell me later.", Off replied, wanting to hide his disappointment.

The Babiis squealed and giggled at 'their moment' but Off isn't feeling well inside.

That was months ago.

Off shook his head, massaging his temples

Off shook his head, massaging his temples. They have been busy since their career hit off thus he didn't had time to ponder about their real status. Now he is feeling sensitive, maybe because it's almost their 3rd anniversary. He somehow wants to be reassured.

"Papii, I'll meet you at the studio later. Sorry. I still have something to attend to. See you later. -Gun"

It's the text message he received from his partner.

He is a little disappointed again. Anyway, what's new?

He packed up his things and went ahead to the location where they are going to have a photoshoot for OffGun photo book. He lost his mood now but the show must go on.

At the studio.

Gun is already waiting in the dressing room, his make up are all fixed up. It's Off's turn to get dressed.

"Let's go, baby?", Gun asked his partner after.

"What was that?", Off asked back at the man with a beautiful face.

"I said, let's go.", he repeated, suppressing a smile.

"No. What did you call me?", the tall handsome guy asked, arching his brow.

"Papii.", Gun replied, pacifying himself to chuckle then rushed ahead to get away from Off's query.

"It's not what you said.", he insisted, following after his boyfriend.

The latter just shook his head, giving his partner a smirk.

The photographer positioned himself to start taking pictures.

"Nong Gun, please lean closer to Off", the photographer instructed.

Gun obeyed right away while Off leaned over so the little guy can cling onto his shoulder with ease.

After snapping shoots, the photographer turned away for a moment to change his lense. Without a word, Gun took the chance to peck on Off's cheek which made the latter surprised.

He gazes at Gun, looking puzzled while touching his cheek where Gun had kissed him. As for the little guy, he acted like nothing had happened and averted his gaze from his Papii.

He wanted to ask why Gun had done it but the photographer has already fixed his camera and began instructing again.

After the photoshoot, Gun excuses himself, leaving his partner.

"What is that guy up to?", he asked himself, starting to get annoyed as he watches his little guy rushed away.

Gun is talking to someone on the phone as he got on his car. He glances at Off, smiling warmly then winked before driving off.

Off creased his forehead, puzzled. He then shook his head, sighing, trying to keep his senses and not jump into any conclusions.

 He then shook his head, sighing, trying to keep his senses and not jump into any conclusions

"Little Gun, I wish you knew that sometimes, I'm hoping you would also tell me how you feel. I really want to hear that you love me once in a while..", he uttered, staring at his lover's car fading from his sight.