Chapter 46 : Into The Sky

"Are you sure it's safe for you to travel now?", Off asked his beloved man who just got out from the hospital a little over 2 weeks ago.

"Come on, Papii.. I can even go run a lap now.", Gun retorted, trying to convince his partner that he has fully recovered.

"Don't act tough, shorty! You almost shook hands with the grim reaper for like just a month ago! Your dad almost sent me back in a coma when I regained my memory too.", Off chided his partner.

He became more protective of the little guy since the accident.

"Why? Did Pa beat you up?", Gun worrily asked.

"No. He almost nagged me to death.", Off answered, scratching his head upon remembering how his 'father-in-law' almost threatened to take away Gun as soon as the latter recovers, saying he would take the little guy to the US to stay with him.

The old man eventually changed his mind when he saw how Off has been beside his son all the time to the point that Off didn't even cared about his own condition and kept on taking care of Gun all day and all night like his life depended on his partner's recovery.

Gun felt warm in his chest knowing that his important persons are this concerned about him.

"Hey, you don't expect me to be absent on my bestfriends' wedding. We have to be there. I have to be there.", Gun calmly insisted to his partner.

"Fine.", Off resigned. He knows he can't convince the cutie guy otherwise.

"Besides, we are already here at the airport. Will you quit nagging now?", the little guy reminded his partner whose holding his luggage bag.

"Oh, right. Whatever.", Off conceded, shaking his head.

They are now waiting for the other couples to arrive

They are now waiting for the other couples to arrive. Some of their friends are also coming with them. Chimon, the young lad whom they consider as their 'son', Pluem and Frank whom Tay and New considers as their 'sons' and Drake, Frank's best friend and partner in the last series where they co-starred with BrightWin.

They are now at the airport, waiting for their flight on their way to Netherlands for TayNew's wedding where same sex marriage is considered legal.

"Who else are we waiting for?", New asked everyone present.

"You guys, pair up, alright? So we know if someone isn't here or is missing.", Off instructed the rest.

"I'd to be paired up with Chimon!", Pluem volunteered. Chimon looked at Pluem with satisfaction.

"Eh? But we are supposedly 'brothers'. Why would you choose someone else to be paired up with?", Frank absentmindedly asked his 'brother'.

"Shush.. I mean, I want to be your buddy but.. Heh.."

"He'd rather want to be with Chimon. Cute.", Krist butted in, smirking.

Tay arched his brow, giving Pluem a suspiscious look while Newwiee just smirked, watching the little confusion.

Frank pouted as he looked for someone else to be paired up with when Drake suddenly grabbed his neck and put his arm over the young lad's shoulder.

"Don't worry. I gotcha!", Drake said, giving Frank a wink.

Frank shuddered at Drake's gesture.

"I don't want to. I want someone else.", Frank said, slowly backing away from his hyper bestfriend, and hiding behind Newwiee's back.

"Nope. You don't have other choice. They are all paired up. There are only two of us left. Haha!", Drake insisted faking a sinister laugh, following Frank around.

Singto silently laughs as he watches the chaos of the 'younger generations'

"Ho boy! This is gonna be a looong trip.", Krist uttered to himself, face palming.

"Okay, guys. Settle down. Listen up!", Tay called everyone's attention.

The lot slowly went silent and focused their attention over to Tay.

"Due to Bright and Win's busy schedule, they said they will be flying tomorrow to attend the ceremony. I guesss we can all go get ready now. Plane will leave in an hour. Check your belongings before we check in.", he informed and instructed his friends.

The lads began to fix their stuff and double checked their baggages.

Tay suddenly looked frantic, seemingly looking for something.

Newwiee shook his head, patting his fiancé's back, handing a booklet to him. It's his passport.

"Oh, there it is!", he exclaimed feeling relieved.

"Silly. What would you do without me?", New uttered, teasing his soon-to-be-husband.

"I know. That's why I'm not letting you go anymore.", Tay replied, smiling warmly as he put his arm over New's broad shoulder, pulling him closer.

"Yiiiieeeehhh!", Pluem, Frank, Chimon, and Drake squealed, swooning over the sweet interactions of their 'parents'.

The other couples just laughed, amused at the flirting of the soon to be officially and legally couple.

They began to get in line to checked in the departure area after, all are excited about the coming days ahead.