Chapter 7 : Choices

2 o'clock in the afternoon that day. 'The Holy Trinity' are already in that familiar conference room. That room which changed their faith. Everytime they are being called together, it gives them uneasy feeling. Like there is something major which is going to happen.

"What is it this time?", Off asked himself.

Amongst the group, he is the one whose the most curious and 'low-key' anxious. He glances at everyone who are seemingly relaxed and casually chatting to each other. Gun is chatting with Tay, New is busy tapping on his phone, while Krist and Singto are in their own world, as usual. Off took a deep breath and tried to calm himself.

"Papi..?", Gun patted Off's knee, giving him a worried look.

The tall handsome man smiled at the little guy, not wanting to alarm his partner.

"I'm alright.", he mouthed off, tousling Gun's hair.

"Hin, put the phone down.", Tay ordered Newwiee.

"In a minute..", the hunk lad responded, giving Tay a quick glance then continued tapping on his phone.

Tay just shook his head, furrowing his brows, patiently waiting for the meeting to start.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen!", a high pitched voice suddenly stirred up the tensed vibe in the room.

The handsome actors automatically stood up in unison and wai'd to the assistant CEO of the company who flamboyantly entered the conference room.

"Good afternoon, P'Godji." the six responded in chorus.

"Nice, nice. Go on, be seated.", she said, gesturing the boys to sit back.

The men obeyed as instructed. They are now all ears on the lady boss, anticipating for what the meeting is all about.

"So.. As the recent soar of Nong Bright and Nong Win's rating.. Your loyal fans and followers are also urging our management to keep you all active.", P'Godji began.

Everyone present in the room looked at each other then back to their boss.

"Well, you know, we are all taking care of you equally. We actually have something saved up for y'all..", she continued then pauses for a moment, taking a look at each of the actors.

"We've decided that it's about time to make another series with y'all 3 couples.", she finally said with a little excitement in her voice, looking at the reactions of each person.

Off, Gun, Tay, and especially Krist all looked happy and excited. New and Singto just nodded, both are timidly smiling.

"That's good news! Right, P'?", Krist nudged his partner by the arm, looking ecstatic and his eyes are glowing

Singto immediately suppressed his conflicted emotion, seeing how his lover looks so overjoyed.

Tay, on the other hand, glances at Newwiee, feeling happy as well. He patted Newwiee's thigh under the table after seeing his partner's blank expression.

"Hin.. Are you listening?", he asked.

New nodded, forcing a smile.

"It's cool.", the bulky man uttered.

"So.. Whenever you're ready.. We will set your workshop as soon as possible.", she continued, glancing at Singto and New, looking suspicious.

New lowered his head when P'Godji caught his gaze, while Singto averted his gaze when the lady boss glanced at him.

"Alright! If you don't have questions, the contracts are already prepared. As usual, you can sign them right now or later. Just be sure to submit it within this week.", P'Godji continued, handing out a bunch of envelopes with stapled documents inside.

"I'll read this at home, P'. Is it alright?", Krist uttered after receiving his envelope.

"Alright.", the lady boss agreed.

"Aw! I thought you are excited about this project?", Singto looked at his partner, puzzled.

"Heh.. I just want to make sure if the conditions are applicable to me.", Krist responded, smiling sweetly at his partner.

"Oh? You're being picky now, huh?", the latter uttered, teasing.

Krist just dryly laughed then shrugged.

"I have options, you know.", he replied, looking smug but joking.

"Ohoo! Mr. Big shot.", Off butted in, teasingly.

The bunch either chuckled or laugh at their wittiness.

"In that case, I'll take this home too.", Singto said, holding his envelope up, looking at the boss for approval.

"Alright. Do as you wish. I'll be waiting for your decisions in a week.", P'Godji then uttered, ending the session.

"Ah, P'.. May I have a word with you?", New said, catching up to their boss as she is going out of the room.

"Come to my office.", P'Godji answered, sunddenly looking serious.

The bulky guy followed the lady boss, leaving Tay and the rest who are observing the two wondering.

"Anyway..", Off uttered when the two left the room.

"Let's have a dinner together, yeah?", he added.

"Your treat, Papii?", Gun replied, smiling widely.

"Fine... Let's go.", the tall man agreed.

The five hurriedly left the room, all seemed lively but Tay

Gun tugged Tay's shirt.

"Hey.. It's going to be alright. Chill.", the little guy whispered upon seeing the doubts in Tay's eyes.

Tay forced a smile and tried to shrug off his anxiety. He took out his phone and texted his Hin.

"Dinner with the gang. We'll be waiting for you at the lobby.."