Chapter 20 : Devotion

After a few days.

"Who's gonna be our guest later?", Off casually asked Arm.

Arm just shrugged off and glances at their director whose busy instructing the crew of 'Friend Drive' which they are hosting. Both are leaning on the red Nissan Almera parked in front of GNN building when Tay arrived riding on a motor taxi.

Just then, another gray car parked beside the red Almera, where Joss Way-ar alighted.

"Oh. Seems our guest for today has arrived.", Arm uttered, watching Joss walk towards them.

"Sup, man?", Off greeted the tall bulky man, tension is suddenly felt.

"Good. Just in time. Get ready, everyone!", the director instructed.

Arm got on the driver's seat. Joss opened the door in the passengers' seat for the dashing actor and photographer, giving Tay that expectant look that he would seat beside him, timidly smiling. Out of courtesy, Tay obeyed Joss' wish but before he could get on, Off suddenly got in the passengers' seat, grabbing Tay's arm, pulling his friend to his side.

Joss was taken aback by Off's sudden interference. He was left no choice but to sit beside Arm.

While on break.

"For you..", the handsome guest handed Tay a soda in can.

"Oh. Thanks, pal.", he replied, accepting the beverage Joss is offering.

The latter purposely touched Tay's hand as he handed the can to him.

Tay immediately pulls back, feeling awkward at Joss' advances which drew sadness in the latter's eyes. Tay just shrugged it off and moved away.

He sat beside Arm and Off who were merrily chatting.

"Yo! 'Sup with you two?", Off asked Tay, glancing at Joss' direction.

"Nothing. Don't mind him.", he replied, avoiding the topic.

Arm grinned, looking at his friend with dubious gaze

"Isn't he the one who said in the interview before that he likes you more than an on-screen partner, right?", he teased.

Tay shook his head, staring blankly on the ground.

"That's years ago, bro. He must have moved on by now.", he uttered.

Off raised his brow, giving Tay a probing gaze.

"Is he making a pass on you?", he asked.

Tay glances at Joss' direction again whose now currently chatting with their director.

"No. I don't think so. He might just be being friendly since we worked together before.", he denied.