Chapter 25 : Longing

The sound of his doorbell ringing disturbed Krist's concentration on a mobile game he is playing.

It's his rest day. He feels lazy going anywhere so he stayed at home to have a proper rest.

He peeked at the peephole at the door to see who is his uninvited guest. All he sees is a bouquet of roses covering the view outside.

He finally decided to open the door. The man whose holding the bouquet is unfamiliar, more looking like a regular delivery man.

"Good morning, Khun Krist?", the stranger asked as if trying to confirm he is talking to the right person.

Krist nodded hesitantly, staring at the person in front of him.

"Yes..?", he asked.

"Ah. Here's a delivery for you. Just kindly sign up here for confirmation that you received it.", he said, handing him a paper to sign up then handed him the bouquet of flowers.

Though he was hesitant, he signed it up and accepted the flowers, looking around to see if there was someone else outside. He immediately checked for a card to see who the flower came from.

His tears well up and his hands trembles as he read the message written in the card.

"Little Turtle.. I know you'll find this cheesy.. But I hope you still like it. Keep in mind that I will love you until the last petal of these flowers withers.
-Singto"

"P'Sing..", he choked as he mentioned his name. The months he didn't see and talked to his P' suddenly poured an overwhelming surge of emotions in his heart.

"Oh, god! I miss you so much..", he uttered as his tears continued pouring, slowly closing the door behind him.

"Why do you have to do this? I want to run to you badly but you are nowhere near.", he uttered, putting the flower on the table, losing his strength and falling on the floor.

"Are you trying to torture me?!", he screamed in agony, burying his face on his knees.

All these time he has been keeping it together, enduring the days without Singto by his side. He purposely cut all communications with him or he would beg the latter to come home and stay by his side.

Just a short message and he is back battling his grief again.

"P'Sing.. Please come back.. Come back soon..", he uttered in between his sobs, crying his heart out. His chest feels really heavy and his sight is growing dim. He is tired. He doesn't know until when he can endure.

 He doesn't know until when he can endure

"I've returned but you weren't there.. Do you hate me that much that you can't even say a proper greeting?", a very familiar voice suddenly interrupted Krist's mourning.

Krist gasps at the sight of his P'Sing. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he isn't hallucinating.

"P'Sing..?", he uttered, automatically getting up and fixing himself.

"You, idiot! You were acting cool and tough when you let me go and didn't even say goodbye. You didn't even call me. You didn't even texted me. And yet you're here crying like a little child.", Singto reprimanded his Nong.

Krist was just staring at Singto as if he is still in a daze. While Singto gazes back at Krist, taking all his time to look closely at his beloved Nong who he has been dying to see in all those months that he had to endure.

"W-what are you doing here? When did you arrive? How long will you stay? Are you on a vacation?", he asked, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Geez.. I just arrived and you already ask when I'm leaving? Seriously?", Singto asked in dismay.

Krist went silent. He didn't know how to express how happy he is to see his beloved man.

"Come closer!", Singto ordered his Nong, looking inexplicably annoyed.

Krist automatically obeyed his big brother Lion, scared of his P's expression.

"S-sorry, P'..", he uttered, lowering his head.

Singto grabbed his partner's waist, wrapping his arms around him.

"I missed you like crazy, little Turtle..", he said as he pulls Krist closer, burying his face on his Nong's shoulder.

The already emotional Nong cried once more, tightly hugging Singto back, letting their feelings take over them.

"I missed you too, P'Sing.. More than words can say..", he uttered.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around to look for his P'Sing but there's no one else in there

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around to look for his P'Sing but there's no one else in there. He is still lying on the floor.

He slowly got up and saw the bouquet of roses neatly placed on the table. He must have fallen asleep while crying and now he has woken up to a nightmare. He looked around and felt the emptiness of his home and the loneliness in his heart.

"It was all just a dream..", he uttered, smiling bitterly.

"It was all just a dream...", he repeated, shaking his head.

"It was all just a dream...", he said.

And his tears fell once more.