Chapter 28 : Husbands

Joss and Tay automatically turned their gazes towards the person who butted in their conversation.

"I thought you two have already left. What are you two dilly dallying in here? Time is gold.", Off spoke nonchalantly, walking towards Tay, then putting his arms over Tay's shoulder.

"By the way, I have to buy something for your boyfriend who happens to be my brother. He asked me to buy something for your dinner later in your own home. You know? Where your boyfriend and you lives together?", Off kept on babbling, emphasizing every words he utters.

Tay looks at Off with amusement, walking along with his friend whose gently guiding him away from Joss. Leaving the tall handsome bulky man in a daze and looking uneasy.

"What was that all about?", Off asked his friend right after they got in his car.

"Hmm?", Tay responded, acting clueless.

"Don't play dumb. I can sense there is something going on between you two.", Off uttered straight forwardly.

Tay leaned his head on the headrest and closes his eyes, trying to calm himself before speaking.

"You were right.", he said.

"Eh? I am?", Off asked, puzzled at what Tay is talking about.

"Yeah. Joss is hitting on me but I've already turned him down.", Tay explained.

"Good call.", Off agreed but then creased his forehead, remembering something.

"So.. What is he apologizing for?", he asked.

Tay took a deep breath then sighed, contemplating.

"It's nothing.", Tay said, embarrassed to speak of what happened between Joss and him.

"Besides, if I must speak about it, I'd rather tell it to Hin first.", he thought to himself.

"Okay. I won't push. I trust you can handle it.", Off agreed, starting his car.

"Grocery store first?", Tay asked as Off starts maneuvering the car.

"What grocery?", Off asked absentmindedly.

"You said New asked you to buy something for dinner?", he reminded his friend.

"Oh. That.", Off answered, grinning.

"Heh.. I kinda lie.", Off chuckled awkwardly.

Tay suppressed his laughter.

"I knew it. It's OK. I'm just messing with yah. I knew that Newwiee wouldn't have asked you to do it. He is following a specific diet and I only know what he usually needs for cooking.", he said.

"Yes, Mr. Vihokratana. Geez..! You sound like a proud husband. When will I get nephews and nieces?", Off teased.

"You didn't know?", Tay asked back, pacifying his grin.

"What?", Off asked, arching his brow.

"We actually got 3 sons. Pluem, Frank, and Nanon.", he replied, looking proud.

"Eh? One of you miraculously gave birth? Where did they come out of? Your d*ck or your butt?", Off replied, playing along with Tay's joke.

Tay couldn't suppress his laughter anymore.

"Shuddap. Just drive.", he ordered after calming down from laughing.

"Yeah. Yeah.", Off agreed, starting his car.

Off dropped him off at TayNew's residence

Off dropped him off at TayNew's residence. New greeted them in front of the gate.

"Hey, bro. Will you drop by first and have dinner with us?", Newwiee offered to his older brother.

Off accepted the offer since he doesn't have anywhere to go and it's still early to come home.

"By the way, where is Gun? I thought you two are going home together?", Tay asked as they entered their home.

Off just shrugged, trying to ignore the sudden doubt lurking in his head.

"He said he has an important person to meet up with. Pro'ly about work stuff.", Off answered.

"Ah, alright.", Tay replied.

They chatted in the living room while Newwiee is in the kitchen preparing for dinner.

Meanwhile.

Gun is patiently waiting for that important person in their usual hang out place long ago.

He looks excited and his eyes are glowing in anticipation. He keeps looking around, making sure he doesn't miss that man he is meeting with.

He sipped on the straw for his juice, trying to pacify himself from being bored in waiting.

Suddenly, a pair of hands covered his eyes from behind the little guy.

Gun smiled warmly, touching the hands which are covering his eyes, feeling that familiar hands within his palms.

"Guess who?", the mysterious man asked teasingly.

"Idiot! As if I wouldn't recognize your voice and the size of your hands.", the little guy uttered, giggling.

The mysterious man loosened his grip on Gun's face and slowly let's go of Gun's eyes. The latter looked up to him and saw the dashing guy he is expecting to see.

"Hey, there handsome.", he greeted.

"Hello, Gungun

"Hello, Gungun..", the man replied, smiling back at him.