Chapter 13 : P'Bai

Four months passed by quickly.

BrightWin's series has ended but the hype of their tandem is soaring that a lot of fans requested for a sequel for their series. The duo has become even busier. It is tiring but both are thankful for all the opportunities that have come their way.

Despite the exhausting schedules they have, Win is still lively and enthusiastic to get up everyday, looking forward for what the day may bring. Though for Bright, he is just happy to finally have a lot of job offers.

"Is it bad that I am thankful that P'Bai and I are super busy that he doesn't have time for his girlfriend?", he thought to himself while staring at his partner whose busy shaking hands and waving to their fans.

They are currently guesting in an online shopping app to promote it.

He shook his head and tried to brush the thought away.

"Nong Win, can you stand closer to Nong Bright so we can take a picture of you two, please?", one of the fans shouted at the jolly young lad.

He immediately followed the fan's request and walked over to Bright and leaned his head closer to his P's shoulder then sweetly smiled.

Bright looked at him awkwardly but poses with him anyway.

"Don't come too close. It's hot in here. Too crowded.", Bright whispered to him, fanning himself, moving a little farther from Win.

Win's sweet smile slowly faded but he held his composure so not to show the audience the flash of pain drawn on his face.

"S-sorry, P'.." he stuttered, feeling embarrassed and hurt.

"It's fine. Just don't overdo it. We don't have to be too sweet. Being pals like this is okay.", the dashing young actor explained to the younger lad.

"Noted.", Win replied, flashing a smile, waving to the audience, pretending that he isn't affected at how Bright constantly shoves in his face their real status.

Bright patted his partner's back, contented at his junior's response.

"You're a fast learner though. You already know how to capture people's heart with your charm. Good job.", Bright praised his handsome partner.

"I'm just following what you taught me, Phi.. Thank you for your guidance.", Win responded, trying to ignore the fact that Bright only looks at him as a friend and a mentee.

Bright smiled at him then waved and turned his attention back to the cheering fans.

After the show, Win offered to drop Bright back home since Win has moved to a condo unit closer to Bright's place and their office

"P'Bai.. Wanna play soccer on our day off?", he asked his Phi, trying to make a conversation.

"Hmm.. That's cool but I'll take a rain check on that.", the gorgeous lad replied, glancing out the window.

"Ah.. Okay.", Win responded feeling heavy in his chest again, gently sighing so Bright wouldn't notice the gloom he is feeling.

Bright leaned his head on the headrest as if trying to catch a nap while Win focused on his driving. Awkward silence overtook them.

After a moment, the older lad's phone vibrated and lit up which disturbed Bright's rest. His blanked expression turned into a serious look. Win can see his P'Bright's jaw clenched as if something or someone annoyed him.

He wanted to ask what happened but he's afraid it would just upset his partner even more so he decided to keep his mouth shut and observe silently.

Half an hour more and they finally reached Bright's place.

He alighted from the car then peeks through the window to wave goodbye to his Nong. Win casually smiled at him nodding, watching his P' walking away to enter his home.

Just as Win was about to drive away, Bright suddenly turned around and called out to him.

"Hey, Little Bunny..", he uttered, peeking at the window again, looking hesitant.

"Yes, P'?", Win responded, waiting for whatever his partner is going to say.

"About the soccer..", he uttered, gazing at Win.

"Hmm..?", the younger lad replied, really oblivious and curious of what his P' is going to say.

"I think I'm free this weekend. Wanna have a match?", Bright asked.

Win's eyes lit up and so is his face but he has to collect his composure right away before he exposes himself. He pressed his lips against each other and casually nodded at his partner to confirm.

"Cool! See yah then.", Bright smiled back at him, waving goodbye then hurriedly entered their gate.

While Win feels like in cloud nine, thinking that he finally will have a solo time with his P'.

He punched the air in excitement, giggling like a teenager. He immediately recollects himself while looking around to check if anyone sees him. He huffed and puffed to calm himself before starting off the engine and drove away.