Chapter XXV- Alarming Situation

The Reds, Caboose, South and The Omegas were now officially all bored out of their skulls. William had found a tennis ball and was bouncing it off the wall and catching it with ease before repeating the process.

"So," South called out, "how'd you guys meet Del?"

"We met him when he came to Blood Gulch with Grif's sister." Sarge said. "Ah, so young, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. My only regret is that he joined up with The Blues. He would've made a fine Red."

The Red Sim Troopers all chuckled at the idea of Del becoming a Red.

"Del and I met through Wash." South said. "Del was always doing extra training every chance he got. But, he took a break every now and again. Has he sang for you guys yet?"

Everyone turned their attention to the female Freelancer.

"Sang?" Simmons echoed.

"Yeah." South laughed. "When Del wasn't training or going on life saving missions, he was singing with golden pipes."

"Huh." Sarge said.

Immediately after that, an alarm began sounding.

"Well, that can't be good." William said, loading his Assault Rifle.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Elsewhere, Del, Church and Wash were running out of the AI Storage Facility at full speed, The Epsilon AI Unit storage case on Del's back.

"Echo," Del said. "What's the quickest way out of here?"

"Uh..." Echo said, calculating the fastest route out of the building. "Next door on the right leads outside! Go!"

The group did as instructed and charged out the next door on the right, leading outside, where they saw several Recovery Agents running towards the front of the Storage Facility. They snuck around to the Server Room and saw their comrades. Outside, The Meta loaded his Brute Shot, ready to kill anyone who got in his way.
________________________________
A/N: Well, it's official. Time hates me. Lol. Sorry this chapter was short. Til the next one, everybody!