Chapter 95

4 YEARS LATER

-AYANDISWA BESS

Marriage life has been treating me well. I have 3 adorable children who are literally my life. Motherhood has forced me to grow up and I'd like to believe I've grown up and I'm where I want to be in my life, that is physically and emotionally. Roland is an amazing husband and father to our children and I couldn't have asked for a better partner than him.

My father downplayed him being shot, the bullet was stuck in his spinal cord and he had an operation due later that day to get it removed and after it was removed it took a few days for him to actually wake up. I think he only lied because of mom and not wanting her to worry but either way we were all worried about him but I am happy to say that he can walk now and he is doing better than ever. Both my parents are still loving and crazy, it's like they get worse with age but I admire how they still love each other every single day. How they always push through everything, I can only dream to get to where they are in my marriage.

Kyle and Clark have another little one, she gave birth a few months ago and her daughter is the cutest little thing with her mother's eyes and all. They have such a beautiful marriage, you will never see them fight sometimes I swear their relationship is unreal. They are too perfect and my God Kyle adores her, literally his world revolves around Clark and honestly it's amazing how much he loves her and takes care of her. Clark's family came around and they have a good relationship now so I guess all is well there.

Yanga and Macella also have a child, their daughter is a year old now and she is a handful, just like her father of cause but I am happy to say that with marriage, came maturity from both of them. Yanga has been behaving and treating his wife with the utmost respect. I admire their relationship and they are holding it down well together. Obviously like any normal couple they have petty fights and arguments but their arguments are never big enough.

Miso is in between. I don't know what the hell is going on with him and his baby mama but all I know is that they get together every now and then. They have a beautiful daughter, Kendra and she and I get along. I don't know, I still don't like her mother. Yolanda has issues she hasn't dealt with and it's affecting her relationship with Miso, so much I sometimes think she's playing him because she refuses to get the help she needs and now they have a child together and she still hasn't gotten any help for whatever she went through. I don't know, I enter nowhere anyway.

I walk into the house and there's shouting in the lounge, I just dropped off the kids at my parents house.

"What happened 4 years ago cannot happen again. My father in law almost died because of that reckless mistake you made"

Roland yells and I am taken aback by all of this

"It won't ever happen again boss I promise"

Marlon says apologetic

"You better pull this one of without hurting any innocent people. If my wife found out about my involvement she would leave me"

Roland threatens

"Mrs Noland"

Marlon says upon spotting me standing by the door with my jaw on the floor, Roland turns to see me and I don't miss the shock on his face

"Aya.... I..."

He starts off walking over to me but I am too shocked to even say anything right now. Marlon excuses himself and walks past me

"Honey I can explain"

He says calmly as if he did not just confess to being a man I don't know nothing about

"You were involved in my father's shooting. You are part of the $pritz"
I say, he shakes his head

"Aya please just let me explain ok. May we please just sit down and talk about this"

I shake my head

"There is nothing to talk about. My father was right about you"

He moves in closer and I hold my hand out

"Don't come any closer to me or I swear to God!"

I threaten. He lets out a sigh

"Aya please just let me explain ok? Please baby"

I shake my head as tears roll down my cheek

"What is there to explain? That I married a stranger? That I don't know who the hell you are clearly!"

He shakes his head

"Aya it's me. It's me your husband. You know me, you married me, I am the father of our beautiful kids"

He says and I chuckle

"No, no you not. We are done, I am done with you!"

I say and then walk out of the lounge when he rushes over to me and grabs my arm. I turn around and slap him with my other hand

"You can hit me all you want, slap me, do anything if it makes you happy but please don't leave me. You and the kids are my world"

I shake my head

"Those kids are not safe as long as you do what you do! I should have listened when my father warned me against. God I am such an idiot!"

I yell frustrated. This was the last thing I ever expected from Roland, he has always been clean and perfect and when my father was shot he was there supporting and making sure that my pregnancy was smooth but to hear all of this about him. To walk into what I just walked into, I suddenly don't know. My head is spinning out of control trying to process everything. When dad said he was too clean I thought he was just being an overprotective father and now that I hear all of this about him. Suddenly so much makes sense, how he was able to get me and my siblings out of my room when Tiara tried to burn us alive. Everything makes sense, makes me wonder if Miso is not involved in this himself since he and Roland are so close all of a sudden.

"Aya please, please just let me explain ok? It's not what you think"

He promises but I don't buy his story

"Was Miso involved in the shooting?"

He pops his eyes in shock

"What? No! Miso is a good kid, he's not involved in anything. I didn't shoot your father Aya, I would never do that"

He says

"You no different than whoever pulled the trigger Roland because you seem to have called the shots and seems like you still do. Wasn't it enough that my father was collateral damage to whatever you did? Who is next huh? Our children? Please just let go of me. You and I are done"

.

.

To Be Continued