4

Amity's POV;

Looks like someone's getting asked out for a dance...

"Are you two dancing later or what?" I asked Willow.

Willow flushed red.

"What?? Uhm... Well.." she began stammering while scratching the back of her neck.

"Hey, Willow, and Amity." Boscha said while waving a hand mid-air in front of us.

I smiled while waving back to her.

Boscha had this hint of blush in her face when she glanced over to Willow.

I watched the two stare in silence before Boscha finally cleared her throat and asked Willow out for a dance.

I smiled.

These two are so gay... Good for them.

I watched some witches get into place for dancing just like Boscha and Willow.

I sighed.

I wish I had someone I could dance with.

"Hey, Amity!"

I perked a smile when someone spoke beside me.

It was Augustus.

"Hey, Augustus." I replied back.

He smiled as he said, "what are you doing here alone near the tables?? Aren't you gonna dance with anyone tonight?"

I chuckled at his statement.

"Not this year again I suppose." I said.

"Huh? But you haven't danced with anybody when you turned ten." He said.

I shrugged.

"It's fine... I might know how to dance but I'm not too big on it y'now." I said as I crossed my arms and looked down.

Silence loomed for a moment making me raise a brow towards Augustus to look over to him.

He had this look of shock in his face as he stared at something or moreover someone on the dance floor.

Glancing over to where he was staring, I gasped when I saw a familiar look from the other side.

It's him!!

Tucking the paper inside along with the golden vile, I rushed for him.

I didn't care if I was gonna be passing the dance floor. I needed to get to him.

"Excuse me." I called over while hurrying for him.

I continued to walk closer and closer.

Ignoring those who were ready for the music to start.

I walked closer and closer, his picture getting closer and closer.

He was busy by a table of food, listening to another witch talking to her.

That's when I stopped though, by the edge of the dance floor, just a step more and I was off of the dance floor.

But I couldn't bring myself to take another step as watched him smirk in front of a witch talking and smiling at her.

It would seem rude if I just bumped in on them y'now.

Sighing, I turned around and stared at everyone dancing.

What am I even doing..? Why are you chasing someone who might not even like you and just goes to your birthdays in an anonymous state so he could do whatever he wants here??

Sighing once again, I crossed my arms before feeling a tap on my shoulder.

A witch asked me out for a dance.

His suit looked so pristine just like his face.

I forced a smile as I reached to accept his hand before someone held it in theirs before I could accept his.