62

Amity's POV;

"Lu--mph!?"

I stared at the hand covering my hand as she hushed me down.

"Don't yell... I got worried sick when I suddenly felt a shift of split anxiety in me, is everything alright, Amity?" She whispered while slowly pulling away.

I just realized she was holding me by the waist... Uuuuuhhhh... I'm blind.

"Yeah... But, why are you here inside my room?" I whispered.

"Oh, I came to check on my dear Amity..." She whispered back.

That was sweet, but she could've gotten caught because of me.

Great... What a night it is today too...

"I'd prefer talking normally than whispering, so why don't you change on something nicer and we go somewhere else to talk easier?" She whispered in my ear.

I blushed a bit while nodding.

"Ok." I answered back.

...

And before I knew it, we were now inside of a building.

It was a bit dark.

Somehow, it was dark to be fair.

"Have you ever seen the kinds of aquatic animals we humans have..? It's quite nice to know that they're open in the afternoon until nine." She said while I tried to open my eyes to look around.

We were in a dark corner.

I glanced over a side to see humans walking by.

"Let's get that hood on so we can go look around, shall we?"

I chuckled a bit while nodding when she put my hood over my head.

As soon as we walked into the lighter side, she led me to a part which put me in so much awe, right after we 'paid' for our 'tickets'.

I don't know much about everything in the human world, but I love it.

"Are you ready to see the aquarium?" She asked.

I chuckled a bit.

I don't think aquariums are a favorite of mine at all.

"Well... Back in the isles... Aquariums were... Slave markets for mermaids and other aquatic creatures..." I whispered to her ear.

She perked up in surprise to that before she sighed and said, "oh, well, ours are different, you'll enjoy them."

I trusted her on that. I mean, she's always been the trust worthiest of people I've known.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep." She said with a chuckle.

"But if you don't trust me, I'll try talking to them using on my own and let them show off in front of you." She added.

I was a little confused about that.

Can humans talk to other creatures like fishes??

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

She just smirked at me when I kept asking her questions. Is it rude..? I hope not.

"Your question is adoring, Amity, and to be precise, I'll be the only one talking to them." She said while giving my cheek a quick pinch.

I snickered a bit and nudged her by the shoulder making her laugh and hold me close.

A few humans were walking around other than us.

They all were enjoying themselves whenever I'd see them.