37

Luz's POV;

"Amity... Amity, hold still for a bit for me alright? I need to check up on your brother and sister." I said gently while trying to help her sit up by a wall.

She nodded reluctantly as I took my hold off of her to get over to the twins.

I've never really met them in person or ever interacted with any of them.

[Place your hand down on their heads, and I'll do the rest.]

How can I trust that..!?

[Because these two were my old friends and seeing them die is not something I want to happen no matter the cost.]

I huffed before placing a hand on their head.

For a moment or two, I felt something run down and scatter before I took my hold when it disappeared.

I knelt there for a good few seconds before Ed began coughing violently and throwing up what I can assume was poison with Em choking it all out in go.

They looked like lost sheep from a shepherd as I stood and walked back over to check up on Amity.

"Are they ok..?" Amity asked.

I nodded and placed a kiss on her wrist.

"They're fine... Just a little confused and shocked at the moment now, but they're fine." I assured her before light flooded the room.

I covered Amity's eyes slightly to keep her from going slightly blinded by the light.

"Amity!"

"Edric!? Emira!?"

I heard adults from behind me as Amity clung tighter unto me while burying her face near my shoulder.

"Look see!? She killed the twins and were aiming for Amity!!"

That voice.

That damn irritating voice and his malicious demands.

"Mom..?"

I could hear Ed's faint voice after he coughed everything out of his body.

...

"I know we've had our works together but this is now out of hand." I said.

After the Blights left, I gathered the Mindis family in the living room.

"Please, forgive our son, he didn't mean it all!" Mikel said.

I sighed.

I've worked for them to help 'them' become wealthy and understand social life... And this is the kind of acknowledgment I get out of them..?

"Your son... Tried to kill my fiancée, I can't let that slip away like it was nothing." I said.

"Please, I beg you to forgive him and his mistakes for actions!" Katrin said.

I didn't care.

What do you propose I do with him?

[And why would I need to answer something so simple that you yourself now the answer of?]

I'm asking you nicely here...

What do you propose I do with him?

[Your murderous actions never cease to amaze me. I'd prefer it if you'd make him a pest to step on.]

Then so be it.

"Michael, come forth." I began.

He was hesitant because he knows who he's dealing with now.

"Your family calls me the Devil, the one who holds their contract about them being able to earn riches of all kind without limit while having a great connection to the Emperor. And you've done something unforgivable." I said before drawing a spell at him.