76

There was a moment of pause as Ed peeked by the side of the door with his twin doing the same.

Amity didn't decide to wear anything fancy in which case made them confused.

"Why's she only wearing a jacket, pants, and boots..?" Em whispered over.

Ed shrugged while whispering back, "no clue, but mom and dad didn't insist on her but us though."

"Do you think she knows what Luz is planning?" Em whispered.

"Don't ask me, ask her." Ed whispered while pointing a finger at Amity who was facing away from them.

Em squinted her eyes towards him for a bit before shrugging and walking inside.

"Hey there, mittens." She said as she placed a hand on

"Oh, it's just you." Amity hummed after a quick look behind her shoulder.

Em chuckled a bit.

"A little harsh there but why aren't you dressed yet??" She said.

"Witch ears aren't something all humans like to see... Other than Luz who's used to it." Amity said while scrolling through her scroll.

There wasn't much to see.

There wasn't anything too new that was in their style of internet at all.

"Humans?? What do you mean by that?" Em asked with a curious yet confused look.

Amity gave a sly smirk as she said, "you'll see."

...

"How much for the whole restaurant again?" Luz asked as she sat down with a stern yet calm look in front of the owner who had a frown on his face.

"Who are you..? And how did you exactly get inside here without going through my staff that never allows anybody to see me when I'm busy..?" He asked.

"I'm Luz, I'm commonly known as the devil but not in this world at least... So how much for the whole restaurant again..?" Luz said.

There was a moment of silence before the owner said, "I'd say around thirty-one million."

"Deal." Luz nodded making the owner look in shock over it.

"What!?" He asked.

"You can't be serious, are you?? A child such as your age came all the way here with that much money? And how can you even be a child with that white mask and ears?" He added.

Luz chuckled a bit from that and drew a spell mid-air. Exactly more than five suitcases appeared on the table making the owner jump a bit to stand back.

"What..?" He was baffled.

"There's a reason they call me the devil too, but you won't be sane enough to live through it all, so just take the money and give me the whole restaurant." Luz said.

The owner gulped as all the cases opened in front to reveal packs of cash.

"You're not human are you..." He muttered while taking a look at one of the stacks in both hands.

Luz glanced down at her red gloved hands.

"Perhaps I might not be human anymore... But it still lingers to me. I don't want any staff in this restart if you'll give it to me, I want it to be empty so I can take care of everything else myself."