49

Luz's POV;

"And where did they take him?" I asked.

[Don't bother, that's also one of the demons who helped the miners carry King deeper into the tunnels.]

Tsk. Damnit.

Taking my hold off of the elf, I sighed with a hand on my head.

"Of all things, King could ever do... He decides to get kidnapped..."

Muttering to myself, I grumbled a bit before slamming a fist down the stall, destroying half of what looked like a table into two separate halves.

The faint shriek of fear from the elf was clear in my ears as I walked off, kicking the only fence gate into bits to continue.

[Calm down.]

Calm down my ass!!

[Luz, you will destroy everything in your path if you do not calm down.]

[Breathe in and help yourself down for a quick sit, nothing will attack you at the moment you take a bit of rest.]

Fine... I'll take a moment to rethink and calm myself.

...

Sighing, I stood up and continued again.

Walking farther, I saw what looked like light from the distance.

Closing in, it was a raggedy old wooden elevator.

The same elf from before was standing there beside it and just as soon as he spotted me, he was quick to opening the elevator for me.

Huh... He really wants to stay alive.

[Of course, he does, he might also be a demon, but he has a family of his own.]

Ohh... No wonder. That's very understandable to hear I suppose.

...

After I got out of the elevator, I was greeted by two ogres glaring down at me.

I just stared at them before asking, "where is this place?"

There was a moment of silence before they both laughed. And it was followed by more laughing.

Looking forward.

It was actually a giant cave.

Wires were everywhere moving bucket to bucket in all places.

Taking a step forward, there were miners of all kind working their bodies off.

It looked as if they were all going to drop dead one at a time while they were working.

Humming, I didn't care much.

[You've destroyed your point to care. How saddening is that to hear?]

Don't irritate me now.

"Do you know any demon named King by any chance?" I asked.

The two ogres just gave me smug looks before one of them held out a pair of cuffs.

I don't like handcuffs. The last time I had handcuffs was when cops thought about making up a false report on me just to get a raise. Disgusting really.

"I don't have time for games of slavery, I will ask you again. Do you know any demon named King by any chance?" I repeated.

I sighed when they just continued chaining one of my hands.

I'll kill these two. I swear I'll kill them.

[Luz, calm down. You'll find King, but you need to calm down.]

"Tsk. Calm down? Calm down?? I'm perfectly calm here."

[No, you aren't, do you even see what is in your hands right now?]