84

Each step were brought to flames as Boscha marched out of the principal's office with a scowl in their face and a slam in closing the door.

She couldn't help but scowl and growl while throwing fists at nothing in front of her.

"Why won't they believe me when I said he was the one who threw all those bottles of sleeping potion at in the entire class!?? I was literally one minute late after everything!!!" She snapped at herself before feeling the eyes of someone.

When she did feel a presence, she yanked her gaze around to see Luz staring at her with a look of curiosity of... Well... Everything to be precise.

Boscha felt embarrassed, but she didn't show any sign of it as she fixed her posture and stared back.

"What?" She finally asked.

Luz just stared at her for a bit more before actually deciding to finally blink and say, "oh, nothing... Just a little... Curious is all..."

Boscha's look of poker changed back into a scowl.

"You heard everything too, huh..? Yeah! Laugh all you want!! It's always me! I'm the bad guy, alright!" She yelled before shoving herself down on a seat opposite of Luz with crossed arms.

Luz raised a brow while saying, "I never called you anywhere close to being a villain... I'm just curious of what you were blabbering out loud like it's a horrible banter to uphold."

There was nothing but a moment of silence before Boscha sighed just to say, "sorry, ok..? Just got framed over something I didn't do..."

Luz hummed before saying, "how so?"

"Ever had a pace where you were once a bully who just wants to change after falling inlove? That's me." Boscha said while pointing at herself.

Luz felt somewhat silly when she heard that. Love has a perk that nobody understands at all, ehh..?

"Boscha?"

Both perked up in their seats when they heard a familiar voice closing in on them.

"Oh, hey, Amity..." Boscha said while waving.

Amity waved back awkwardly with a frown.

"Heard you threw bottles of sleeping potions in your entire class..." She said.

Boscha groaned out loud before saying, "it wasn't me, damnit!"

Amity chuckled a bit before saying, "I know, I know... I'm just messing with you... Willow would be really mad at you if you ever did that."

Boscha sighed. At least Amity understood the situation.

Luz stared at Amity.

'I never knew she could ever smile like that...' she wondered before charming a smile when Amity glanced over to her.

"Huh... You look familiar... Have we met before..?" Amity wondered.

"Huh?? You know him??" Boscha asked.

"Actually I'm a her." Luz corrected.

"Oh, my bad... So... Do you know her, Amity??" Boscha chirped.

Amity shrugged.

"Well... She looks like my fiancée but she never told me she goes to my school." She said, a slight blush forming a bit when she sheepishly smiled at a small thought in her mind.

Luz chuckled a bit under a hand while looking away.

"Changing eye color has its perks doesn't it..?" She wondered before the principal's door finally opened.