63

Amity's POV;

I gasped and stared at creatures swimming around close.

I've never seen those kinds before.

"What is that..?" I wondered.

"That's a shark." She answered.

"A shark?" I muttered under my breath.

"Yep, and they are a group of elasmobranch fish characterized by a cartilaginous skeleton, five to seven gill slits on the sides of the head, and pectoral fins that are not fused to the head." She explained.

I didn't understand much of the words but I somehow got the idea they're like the mermaids. They're vicious, last time I went to the aquarium in the isles, they hissed at me and tried to scratch through the magic barrier for me. Horrible memory.

"Meanwhile modern sharks are classified within the clade Selachimorpha and are the sister group to the rays."

I perked up when Luz added another.

I chuckled a bit. She has a slick tongue, I wonder if she researches her realm.

"How do you know all that stuff?" I asked.

She hummed before saying, "let's just say... I do my research... A lot."

"Oh, you do, huh... You seem to know a lot on aquatic animals than I'll ever do." I laughed.

She just chuckled at me before saying, "then, would you like to see something very special?"

Special..? What can be more special than spending my time with her..?

Wait, did I just really think of that?

"Ok? What is it..?" I said.

I watched her raise a hand and press it against the glass walls.

And before I knew it, there were all kinds of fishes swimming around close to the wall we stood by.

They were swimming around as if they were in her command.

Wait, can she command animals?

"How are you doing that?" I asked.

"It's a little thing I have, it's quite nice to know you'd enjoy a night here in the aquarium."

I smiled while watching all of it swim around, making it seem like they all want to play near the hand.

For a human witch, she's amazing.

...

"You humans have so many weird stuff..." I pondered when we passed by a 'gift shop'.

She just laughed it off and said, "oh, it's not that weird, just as much as I can say at least."

I sighed.

There are so many things I've yet ever seen in the human realm. I feel lucky having a human as a fiancée.

Ok, stop thinking like that Amity, you two are just normal girlfriends who plan on getting married in the future and nothing more.

"And now that I think of it, it's been quite a long time since I've danced with you..."

I perked up when she suddenly said that.

Me?? Her?? Dance??

"Oh? Really? Well, I don't remember when we did last have a dance alone together."

I meekly laughed.

She stared at me with a smile before she grabbed me by the waist and pulled us both into a person's shadow.

We were now in a field full of so many colorful flowers.

"This place is public property and the night sky is lovely in this place, so shall we have this dance?"

I stared at her, somehow, I could see a change in the color of her eyes. Lilac maybe? I'm not sure.

But what I was sure of is I laughed and agreed to her request.