96

Luz's POV;

As soon as I went through the shadows, I shot up and stared at the burning fire everywhere around me.

Where... Where am I..?

How did I..? This wasn't--!

"Calm down,"

I relieved a sigh.

It was just him.

"Where am I..?" I asked.

"In hell, Luz, and lastly. You won't get out of here so easily anymore."

"What do you mean..? Are you saying I'm stuck here!?"

"Precisely."

I growled and knelt, punching the ground, it cracked to bits and somehow, lava came from out of it.

I yelled and yanked my hand up.

Oh no...

"You're still dead, the only difference is that in hell, you can age like a regular human unlike the sinners here."

I frowned and stared at my boned hand suddenly start growing muscle, veins, flesh, and skin. Regeneration? That's way too new.

"Why am I here?"

"You ran out of time, remember? The only way to escape is to find one of the large doors."

I raised a brow.

"Large doors??" I asked.

"Yes, large doors are laid everywhere, usually, they are all rare because they're only created by people who associate with hellish things."

I hummed.

"So you're saying... If someone were to summon me, I can just as easily get back home??" I wondered.

"That's unlikely to happen, your ritual is rather different from the others, and in all honesty, you are here because you lost time."

I huffed.

"I needed more time damnit!!" I yelled.

"Calm down, here in hell, you need to train your capabilities of being a devil, I'll train you..."

"Tsk, for someone who was once Amity's fiance, you're full of yourself aren't you?" I scoffed.

"I'm not doing this just for you as my first friend here in hell but for Amity who always waits for you no matter the situation, Luz."

I frowned and sighed.

"Ok... Train me... Train me on everything I need to know." I agreed.

There was a moment of silence before he nodded and suddenly, we were no longer in hell??

"What..?" I mumbled in confusion as I looked around the open peaceful forest.

"Where am I? Did you just lie to me?" I asked.

He was standing there, at a good distance from me while I bawled fists at him.

"I didn't lie, but I summoned you, this isn't going to be forever but it's enough for me to get you to remember."

I gave him a confused look.

What am I supposed to remember?? I remember almost everything I've ever needed to know about since I had gained consciousness around me while growing up.

Did I forget something?

No.

No way.

I didn't forget anything, there was nothing I can ever forget.

"You're joking?" I scoffed.

He just shook his head in a decline back at me in response.

I sighed.

Whatever type of hell I am, it is not the same one every sinner is sent down to.

"Ok, so what kind of thing am I supposed to remember?" I asked.