26

Luz's POV;

"What is it like being immortal..?"

I was a little surprised..?

Taken aback even?

I don't know...

"It can be a little lonely I suppose..." I hummed.

"Really? How so?" She asked.

Smiling, I replied with, "because you're one of the only people I know that I can talk to, look up to, and love."

I swear she was smiling back at me for that, I don't know why but all of my other new senses just suddenly opened up for her.

"I'm one of the only people you can talk to..? Aren't you human? Can't you talk to your kind here??"

I chuckled when she said that.

Funny how she actually said my other kind when I'm technically dead here.

"No, no, no... I can never bring myself to tell other humans that I'm immortal, Amity, they don't believe in those things since we humans have put all of those things as fantasy based because if a mere human did find a way to turn themselves immortal, everyone no matter who they are will want that power for themselves. Some of us are greedy in the worst ways possible." I said, explaining it to my best of view if she can understand me this well by now.

"I never knew your kind was selfish like mine... I mean... As a witch, you're supposed to be known as someone strong on a certain coven of magic, commonly the Emperor's coven too." She said.

Hey... Now that I think of it... I haven't seen what Hexside is all about other than that one time I was allowed to look around there for a first timer by the principal. I even dressed for the occasion there so nobody would suspect much.

"Really? How's yours then?" I asked.

She stuck her tongue out while frowning after saying, "horrible! I'm a half witch in my coven... It's a hard one to be precise here."

"Hard... Are you saying you're not magically strong?" I wondered.

"Truth be told... I'm not strong at all." She laughed.

I meekly smiled, sighing as I patted her back for reassurance.

"There, there, Amity... I'm sure you'll be powerful no matter how many months or years it'll take you... I'll be here beside you no matter what." I said.

That brought up her spirit a bit.

It's also good that I brought her spirit up a bit when I stood up and stretched my arms out in night sky.

"What are you doing?"

I glanced over to her when she suddenly asked that.

I just smiled at her and offered an open hand to her, in which she begrudgingly took in spite of me not telling her anything.

Pulling her close, I drew a circle mid-air, teleporting a guitar to play a slow song on it's own with another draw in one hand.

The song was alluring enough for me to lead under the night sky with her.

One, two, three...

One, two, three...

That's how Eda told me a simple dance while hugging. Just be calm with everything and let your partner feel the need of wanting for this dance.