58

"It's not that I want to go to Hexside, I just think they might find a way to get inside the owl house when you two leave." King said.

Luz chuckled a bit before patting their skull.

"If you're scared of becoming a 'pet' again, you can wait in the human world instead. Eda has the key at the moment so I'll grab her for you." She said before standing up to find Eda.

"It's not that I'm scared of becoming a pet again! You're scarier than anybody!" King exclaimed.

"Oh, am I now? Isn't that just very interesting to hear coming fron you, King." Luz wondered while walking off.

King huffed.

Luz probably didn't understand what he meant by that when he saw her punch a rock for a wall into bits and pieces with bare hands.

Very terrifying.

...

"Hey, Eda, a moment upstairs with King, please?" Luz asked.

Eda shrugged and followed her upstairs.

"What's up?" She asked.

"King here is afraid of getting kidnapped again so I suggested she wait in the human world instead, you're planning on bringing him with you there after all. Just as soon as you figured out how to make a hat be worn to change and give him a human-like disguise like yours though." Luz said, explaining somewhat thoroughly while she was at it.

"Hmm... I am planning on all of that, welp, sure, why not." Eda shrugged while taking the key out of her hair and opening the door up.

"Just make sure not to do anything stupid, ok? Camy is at work at the moment here and she wouldn't like it if you did something stupid in the mansion." She added before making King go through the other side.

Luz chuckled a bit while walking down the raggedy flight of stairs to be greeted by someone in all red and black.

"What are you doing here trespassing on my property?" She asked.

There was a moment of silence before they spoke back with malice in their voice.

"This house... Is my property... Not yours."

Luz stared at them with a slightly tilted head.

"That doesn't sound right at all. I own this house." She cooed.

"No... It's about as right as it'll ever get." They responded.

"Oh? And why's that?" Luz asked.

"This house once belonged to the famous owl lady who vanished without a trace to boiling isles. I found it so I own it."

Luz chuckled a bit while patting her knees a bit out of sheer amusement.

"Very funny." She said before continuing with, "you should leave before I deal with you right now, and making an enemy on me is not something you'd ever want to have."

There was yet another moment of silence as the person pulled a knife out of his black coat.

Luz sighed as she walked in front of them and held their occupied hand. She forced them to stab them in the stomach.

"I'm already dead... So trying to hurt me or killing me is futile. I might end up destroying you if you don't leave." She said.