81

It was hell.

Alador raised a thumb alongside Luz who was doing the same thing.

They looked like they had fun fighting each other.

"You're a mess..." Amity sighed as she checked the dirt on Luz's face.

"I'm fine." Luz said as she drew a spell and got rid of the dirt and grime on her and Alador, it was as if they never had a full-blown magic battle a few minutes ago.

"For a start, I trust that you protect Amity from now on." Alador said.

Luz nodded.

"Well defining the fact you came back with more bruises than she had, you lost didn't you?" Odalia wondered.

"No, she forfeited." Alador replied.

"Forfeited?" Odalia asked.

Luz kept quiet.

"I still don't like the fact that our daughter is marrying someone who isn't rich with their public status being private as well." Odalia huffed.

"My status is private for many reasons, Mr. Blight and Mrs. Blight... If it went to the public, I'll be feared and that's not something I prefer having..." Luz said as she wore her red gloves back on.

Chuckling a bit to herself, she began telling stories of the human world and everything she's gone and went through, still, she never told everything close to the darker side of her life of course.

"Your stories are marvelous I must admit... But... What do you mean you work alongside great power?" Odalia said.

"Oh, I work alongside the emperor himself, to be honest here, he only calls me when he really needs me for something important, usually it is related to capturing wanted criminals of all races and kind." Luz said.

Odalia was stunned by the impression.

"Amity, forget everything, you're having a wedding with her once she'll propose." She said with a sly snicker.

The twins laughed under hands from that.

"Mom..." Amity whined, a little embarrassed from her own mother's statement as she tried to fix her expression from going haywire for a gay mess.

Luz chuckled a bit as she said, "I don't think my parents will agree on me marrying at a very young age... So..."

"An arrangement will work just fine." Odalia hummed.

Luz mentally gulped.

'Wow... I never knew Amity's parents would want me to marry her so early on just like that...' she thought before chuckling and saying, "isn't that a tad bit too early, Mrs. Blight?"

"Nonsense." Odalia brushed it off.

'Would they have just given Amity off to someone else if I hadn't come back so soon after four years??' Luz wondered for a bit before saying, "oh, well, I think waiting until we're at the right is a must for my parent's still..."

"Of course, Miss. Noceda, our daughter is all yours." Alador said.

Luz felt a tang of weirdness behind her head.

'Why do her parents sound so persistent over my public status..?' she wondered with a calm smile and a sly chuckle.

"Dad! Mom! Don't just say those things like it's nothing!" Amity whined.

The twins were practically wheezing holding their laughter from the conversation now.