85

"Boscha, you'll be filled in for five years of detention for what you did." Bump said.

Boscha shot up from her seat in complete shock.

"What!??!?? Isn't the detention room still getting fixed from how it suddenly malfunction into destruction!?? And is filling me for that even a thing in schools!!!?!?!??" She yelled.

Bump sighed before saying, "it isn't but Keith's mother demanded it happen."

Boscha scowled at the same victim she almost incinerated to death, he was wearing a smug look just like his mom behind him.

"Principal Bump, Boscha never committed that kind of violation... And if she ever did, she would've done it years ago..." Amity protested while trying to hold Boscha back from attacking Keith.

"Don't do anything stupid..." She whispered only loud enough for Boscha to hear in one ear.

Boscha bawled her hands while scowling in complete anger.

"I'm terribly sorry but it has to be done." Bump said before catching a glimpse and fully turning around to see Luz still sitting.

"Oh, my niece, Luz... I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there, I hope you weren't waiting for me." He said while offering a hand.

Luz just laughed a bit as she stood up and shook his hand.

"It's alright, Uncle... You have work and I understand." She said.

"Wait! Luz!??!?" Amity shot up.

"Uncle!?!??" Boscha shot up.

"Neice!?!??" Keith along with his mom shot up.

There was a moment of silence before Bump said, "oh, yes... This is my niece, Luz Noceda... She'll be attending Hexside under my parental guidance as her parents live far away."

...

"How would you feel about having me as your niece?" Luz asked as she finished filling up on the last remaining papers.

Bump chuckled in amusement over that before saying, "that wouldn't be too much of a bad idea in covering for your identity..."

Luz laughed.

"Oh, you're funny... You and Eda must've been very close so many years ago, am I right..?" She said.

"Yes... Edalyn was a rough student in truth be told... But she had a kind heart, she was one of those witches who are nicer than they look on the outside." Bump said as he finished filling in for the papers over guardian.

"I understand that Edalyn is still in hiding with everything... And I'll understand with you calling me... Uncle." He continued.

Luz's eyes widened a bit in surprise.

"You're... You're accepting it to look like I'm your niece when I'm not??" She snickered a bit when she said that.

Bump nodded.

"It's not so much of a bad idea to do so." He said.

Luz snickered again before clearing her throat and saying, "then so be it... If it makes it believable too..."

Bump nodded again.

"Do make sure to prepare for a public interview, every student will see you, and when that usually happens, it would mean you are someone close to me or in some cases somewhat 'related' to one another..." He said.

Luz smiled and clapped her hands loud for a cheer for both of them inside the office.