82

Luz's POV;

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH---"

I growled when I hit the ground.

Groaning, I sat up wiping my face.

Great, where am I this time..?

Asking like I'll get an answer, I looked around to see where I was.

I paused.

You're in hell.

You've got to be kidding me, right!?

No.

I let out an exasperated grumble as I tried to stand up and dust myself.

I was still in my pajamas and I feel like a living hellhole. My head hurts this bad enough for my throat to feel raspy for me to speak.

"Hey," I called out.

How do I get out of here??

Hey!

Answer me!

You're trapped in a dream loop every time you sleep.

"What??"

I perked up when everything suddenly changed.

I was in the forest.

Since when did I get to the forest?

And what part of the forest is this anyway?

Looking around, I shot up when I heard giggling, a child's giggling laugh.

Walking towards where I heard it, I laid low as I saw a young girl, her face somehow shaded for me to not comprehend who it was.

I watched as she ran around playing all on her own before I heard a man's voice.

A man came over, his face also shaded.

I watched the two play.

It was a simple father and daughter bonding time.

I smiled a bit.

My dad used to play tag with me when I was young.

Where did he ever go anyway..?

Suddenly, the place changed and I was now sitting on the couch inside the owl house.

It looked exactly as how it had looked just before I changed it into something befitting for others to think.

I flinched when I heard a loud clatter and crashing of glass.

Yanking my gaze to look, I saw a young girl cry over the glass cut in their hand.

I frowned.

I want to help her.

I watched as King came over and began to worry for her as Eda soon came to view both of them.

Who is this young girl? This is the fifth time I've seen this dream replay with the other ones after and before it. She's important, isn't she? She's supposed to be someone I knew but forgot, right?

Hey,

Why can't you just answer everything for me??

Frowning, I watched Eda assure the young girl down before it shifted into... The Blights manor??

Standing up, I walked around the place.

There were guests everywhere.

There was a birthday party.

It was for someone young, someone very young.

Blinking a few times, I watched as children gathered around a cake with adults behind them clapping.

Who's birthday is this..?

I hummed before spotting something, someone seemingly out of place.

Glancing over a dark corner, I saw a girl leaning slightly to watch everyone congratulating the birthday kid.

I frowned.

Why isn't she with the others..?

Walking towards her, I knelt to try and figure out her face.

I can't see it no matter what I do in these damned looping dreams.