94

Luz glanced around before asking, "what's your favorite part in volume five?"

Amity shot up.

She was having a hanging jaw.

"Uhh, wha-volume, what??" She was stammering.

Luz hummed before saying, "y'now, volume five of the good witch Azura? Well, unless you find this question odd, I read that series of books as well."

Amity was shocked.

Staring directly at Luz who finally took her time to glance over towards her.

"Amity?" Luz called out.

Amity continued to stare before putting a mouth to stifle her laugh when she turned red in the face.

"I never knew someone this cool would have some kind of... Cute side." She said, her hands trembling over the fact that she and Luz somehow had the same taste for a book.

Luz smiled.

"Why? Do you hate me for it?" She asked.

"What! No way!! I'd never hate you!" Amity shot up stammering.

Luz laughed.

"Of course you wouldn't, why would you hate such a handsome lover like me?" She said.

Amity shot up red in the face pouting.

Luz laughed trying to apologize.

"That was so bold..." Amity muttered under a frown.

Luz wheezed down a laugh as she stood up and walked over to stand in front of Amity.

"Alright, alright... I'm sorry I was being blatant so suddenly, would a dance satisfy you for an apology?" She said while offering a hand.

Amity hummed before agreeing and taking the hand.

"Oh!"

She chirped when Luz suddenly pulled her straight forward.

Luz smiled with Amity chuckling at her.

"Don't scare me like that." Amity said as Luz stepped side to side.

Luz hummed, taking a foot back before turning as she said, "I don't know though, it's always cute whenever you get caught by surprise,"

Amity rolled her eyes as Luz suddenly spun and made a dip.

Amity's hands suddenly tightened into a grip from surprise.

Luz chuckled at the remark.

"Luz!" Amity whined yet she still laughed as Luz pulled her back up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Amity. Did I tease you too much? I didn't mean that y'now." Luz said as she kept a calm pace in their slow dance.

"You've gone brave, Luz, you're not the type to talk cool, you talk cute now." Amity laughed before she instantly dipped Luz.

Luz was stunned by such a move that it made her smirk.

"Would you look at that?" She cooed.

Amity snickered before pulling Luz back up.

"Have I been this cute now that you decide to dip me in our dance?" Luz hummed as she pulled Amity close.

Amity laughed under a hand.

"Yeah, you are." She said between laughs.

Luz huffed.

"Why am I not surprised. But what do you prefer..? Cute or cool?" She hummed while intertwining her hand with Amity's.

'Such small hands...' she thought before asking, "what's your answer, Amity..?"

Amity placed a hand under her chin, taking her time to find an answer before deciding with, "I prefer... The 'you' you, Luz."