66

Luz's POV;

It's so... Spaced now.

It feels nice.

Better start doing something about my room though. Maybe I should just clean it into a nice open space, give myself a new bed while I'm at it, and I should get myself a new bed to sleep on. The mattress aged horribly in there for quite a while now.

Get a better room.

Yeah, yeah, working on it.

"Don't get cranky on yourself here." I scoffed before realizing how much time has passed.

Ahh... Shoot! I still need to go get Amity for our date tonight.

"What present would sound nice to give her for tonight..?"

I began pondering to myself.

"What other desserts have you not shown her?" I hummed.

Do you think desserts are always great gifts here..?

Well, what I supposed to do? Buy her jewelry? A ring maybe?? But isn't that too much and is a little too sudden?

Nothing gives people obedience under you when they see you put a ring on something you own.

"Amity is not a dead thing, she's living. Please elaborate more on what gift I should give her this time around, her school will be over soon and I have to go meet up with her soon." I said.

You've gone horrible. You firstly erased the twins' memories of their first view of you with your human ears and understanding of who you are, and now you question me of something this puny for a gift?

Nice... You've gone into a total loser here. Just tell me what kind of dessert I should show her from my world, ok?

You want me to name something out of the world you were in that I have not a single knowledge of?

"Hey, you're all-knowing! Just spit it out so I can make a quick run over to my world here!"

Fine... Japan... Taiyaki and Mochi are two of the desserts I know of.

"Taiyaki or Mochi... Both sound like they're good for a sweet tooth."

It is, do you even know what they look like..?

Nothing like a little google research will do the trick. Alright, time to go to japan and find the best stores that sell them.

Your enthusiasm is a choking hazard.

It sure is.

...

"It says here, the best store for Mochi is the Seigetsudo in... Ginza."

Walk to the dark, I'll put you through it.

"Aye, aye."

...

After getting the Mochi, I wanted.

I smiled a bit over the adorable packaging. It was small, enough for one person.

I would wave a bit on the Japanese folks that I would pass by. They would give me great demeanors, well, since I am a foreigner here.

"Up next is... Taiyaki Wakaba in Yotsuya." I pondered before closing the open app and tucking my phone back inside my side pockets.

Same as usual, I'll put you through it.

...

Man... Japan has got some nice mangas in seasons and volumes that I've never in the slightest ever come across with.

Ahh... I wanna get these editions right now, it's never available in my home country in later months.

Luz, focus and buy what you want.